Table of Contents
(मोर बिजली मोबाइल ऐप) – CG Mor Bijli Mobile App is now available to download from google play store (android) and apple app store (iPhone iOS) users. Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has dedicated “CSPDCL Mor Bijlee App – Home Access Power Services” on 6 October 2020. The main objective of this app is to provide public electricity services online. People can now check the links to download Mor Bijli App from google playstore and apple app store.
Even before CSPDCL Mor Bijli Mobile App dedication, approx. 4 lakh power consumers have already downloaded this app and are getting benefited from it. Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd (CSPDCL) has come up with the Mor Bijli mobile application in compliance with state govt policies to provide cheap and quality power to consumers.
Many new features have been added to the new version of the More Bijlee App by using the latest technology.
CG Mor Bijli Mobile App Download from Google Play Store (Android)
Below is the direct link for android smartphone users to download Mor Bijli App from google play store:-
- The page to download CG Mor Bijli App will appear as shown below:-
- At this page, click at the “Install” button to automatically start downloading the CSPDCL Mor Bijli App.
CSPDCL Mor Bijlee App Download from Apple App Store (iPhone iOS)
Here is the direct link to download Mor Bijlee app from apple app store for all iPhone iOS users – https://apkpure.com/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%B0-%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80-cspdcl-mor-bijlee-app/com.cspdcl.cspdcl_consumer
List of Services at Chhattisgarh Mor Bijli Mobile App
The new Mor Bijli app is the official mobile application for Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited. This company is a subsidiary of the CG state govt. and is the largest electricity distribution company in the state. People can avail various services at the CG Mor Bijli App which are as follows:-
- Registering mobile number of consumer with their power consumer number (बिजली उपभोक्ता क्रमांक).
- Viewing monthly electricity bills.
- Paying monthly electricity bills using Credit card / Debit card / Net banking / Bharat Bill Payment Service / BHIM UPI / Google Pay / Phonepe / Airtel money / Jio money / Vodafone M-Paisa through online mode.
- Checking pattern of power consumption of the past 6 months.
- Facility to register power shutdown complaint.
- Details of electricity bill payment for last 6 months.
- Details of exemption received in the past 6 months through CG state govt under Bijli Bill Half Yojana (बिजली बिल हाफ योजना).
- Facility to send meter reading.
- Check Tariff (Electricity Rates)
- Linking of maximum 5 consumer numbers on a single mobile number.
- Facility to remove previously linked consumer number.
- Service of making emergency complaint.
- Service for sharing of Mor Bijli App.
- Facility to understand bill calculation.
- Service of making online application for new connection.
- Facility to make other application (Load change, Name change, Tariff change, Meter or Line Shifting.
- Getting details of Bill and Payment through Notification.
- Service of providing Feedback / Suggestions.
CG Mor Bijlee Mobile App Launch
CM Bhupesh Baghel has launched CG Mor Bijlee Mobile App on 6 October 2020 to provide public electricity bill related services through online mode. The Mor Bijli App has been prepared by CSPDCL for the first time in its history. It would save consumers from visiting CSPDCL offices for paying bills and for other works. This Application can be downloaded free from Google Play Store and can avail 16 different types of services.
आज अपने निवास कार्यालय में छत्तीसगढ़ स्टेट पॉवर डिस्ट्रीब्यूशन कंपनी के ‘‘मोर बिजली एप’’ के नये फीचर्स का शुभारंभ किया।— Bhupesh Baghel (@bhupeshbaghel) October 6, 2020
छग ऐसा पहला राज्य है, जहां विद्युत वितरण कम्पनी द्वारा उपभोक्ताओं को विद्युत सेवाओं का घर बैठे लाभ मुहैया कराने के लिए मोर बिजली मोबाइल एप लॉन्च किया गया है। pic.twitter.com/Pg3Fre3amQ
Benefits of CSPDCL Mor Bijli Mobile App
By using this CSPDCL Mor Bijli Mobile application, consumers can get information regarding their power bills. In addition, people can pay their bills online, can register complaint about power disruptions, can get information about their last 12 months’ power bills. The other major benefits includes bill payment details of last 24 months, pattern of power consumption for last 24 months, details of rebate received under Power Bill Half Scheme.
At the CSPDCL Mor Bijli App, people can register meter readings, check information about power tariff and other facilities, etc from the comfort of their homes absolutely free of cost. The dedication e-ceremony was held from the official residence of Chief Minister and attended by ACS (Home), Subrat Sahoo, Chairman, Chhattisgarh State Power Companies, CSPDCL MD Harsh Gautam and other senior officials.