Table of Contents
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Central government has launched Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Portal. As proposed in the Union Budget 2018-19, this scheme will focus on the overall development of Pre-Nursery to Class 12th students. It subsumes the three existing Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE). Candidates can access the portal and make login at samagra.mhrd.gov.in
Integrated Scheme For School Education will continue till 31 March 2020 with an outlay of Rs. 75,000 crore. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan would result in universal access, equity and quality, vocationalisation of education along with strengthening of Teacher Education Institutions (TEIs).
This scheme will also ensure inclusive and high standard of education from pre-nursery to Class XII with Sustainable Development Goal (SDG).
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Portal Login
MHRD Minister, Mr. Prakash Javadekar has launched the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Portal on 24 May 2018. This portal comprises of the Online Project Monitoring System (PMS). To access the portal and make a login, use the link given below:-
- Official Website / Portal – samagra.mhrd.gov.in
- Samagra Shiksha Online Monitoring – PMS Login
- The “Login Page” will appear as follows:-
People can read the Login Instructions before accessing the portal.
Samagra Shiksha Objectives and Details
Central govt. has launched this portal to raise the overall standards of education with following objectives:-
- To provide quality education and enhanced learning outcomes of school students.
- To fill Social and Gender Gaps in School Education.
- Ensuring equitable and inclusive growth of students from pre nursery to 12th standard.
- Fulfillment of Minimum educational standards in schooling and promotion of Vocationalization of Education.
- Supporting States to implement Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009 for free and compulsory education to the children till the age of 14 years.
- Upgradation of State Institutes of Education (SCERTs) / DIET for teacher training.
To know more about the scheme, please click the link – Samagra Shiksha Scheme
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Features
The important features and highlights of the Scheme are as follows:-
|Holistic approach towards education|
|Increased Education Funding|
|Special Emphasis on Quality of Education|
|Strengthening of Schools|
|Focus on Girls Education / Inclusion / Skill Development|
|Emphasis on Regional Balance and Sports and Physical Education|
To understand these features in detail, please click the link – View Details
Samagra Shiksha Framework – Documents & Reports
Framework – Important Links under the framework section at the portal are as follows:-
— Draft Framework for Implementation of Integrated Scheme for School Education – View Details
— Samagra Shiksha approved by CCEA (letter dated 5 April 2018) – View Details
Documents and Reports – To know about latest updates on documents and reports – Click Here
— For more details, access the Samagra Shiksha Portal – http://samagra.mhrd.gov.in/