The state government of Maharashtra has launched a scheme named Magel Tyala Shettale (Farm Ponds on Demand) to provide a source of water to farm land. The objective of the scheme is that each and every farmer in the state gets a permanent source of water.
The state government has allocated Rs. 204 crore in its budget to implement the scheme. The benefit will be transferred directly in the bank accounts of farmers for 51,369 farm ponds. According to the notification, the eligible farmer will get Rs. 50,000 directly in their bank accounts to construct a pond in their farm land.
Under Magel Tyala Shettale pond subsidy scheme, the state government has made a provision under which every farm pond project will be geo-tagged to monitor the progress of work. So far, government has received 2,83,620 applications till date for farm ponds from farmers. The application forms for the farm pond subsidy scheme are being invited through the official website at egs.mahaonline.gov.in.
Registration Process for Magel Tyla Shettale
Interested candidates can do the online registration for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme by following the below procedure:
- Interested applicant can visit at official website of Aaple Sarkaar at https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/ or click this link
- Now click on मागेल त्याला शेततळे link to reach to the Magel Tyala Shettale website for online registration.
- Users can also directly reach the registration page using the following link https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/Registration/Registration.
- After the registration, the candidates can login with their USER ID and PASSWORD for filling up the application form for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme.
- Interested candidates can also contact nearest Panchayat or taluka office for the registration under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme
- The farmer should be the owner of at least 0.60 hectare farm land.
- All farmers whether group of farmers and individual farmers are eligible for this scheme.
Magel Tyla Shettale Application Status
The application status of the Magel Tyla Shettale scheme can also be tracked on the official website at the same link at egs.mahaonline.gov.in. Below is the direct link to check the status of the application
Track Status of Shettale Scheme.
Below is the snapshot of the track status page of the official website
The registered farmers can check the status of their online application by filling up their application number on the above given link.