Lucky Grahak Yojana is a new scheme announced by the central government to incentivize the consumers using digital payments. The first lucky draw result of Lucky Grahak Yojana was announced on 25th December and the list of winners is available online.
Every winner would receive a reward payment of Rs. 1000 in his/her bank account. A total of 15000 winners would be announced every day for next 100 days. The list of winners of Lucky Draw Yojana would be available once the winners are announced. The eligible customers who have done digital transactions after 8th November would be included for the draw. Lucky draw would be done through the computer software where it will randomly pick 15000 transactions ID’s everyday.
Check Draw Result of Lucky Grahak Yojana
Official website for Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana has been made public by the government where the list of winners of Lucky Grahak Yojana can be checked. The scheme was launched by NITI Aayog in association NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), the draw result may be checked on official website at digidhanlucky.mygov.in.
How to Check Your Name in the Winners List?
- Log on to digidhanlucky.mygov.in
- Click the “Consumer” button in the right side of the window with green background, if your are a buyer.
- Click “Merchant” button if you are a seller.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” button.
- You will received an OTP on your mobile, enter this OTP in the field.
- After OTP is entered, you will be asked to enter your 16 Digit RuPay card number.
- After entering all these details, you will be able to check if you are one of the winners or not.
Check Draw Result of Lucky Grahak Yojana: http://digidhanlucky.mygov.in
In fact, there is no need to check your name in the list of winners of lucky draw, because, if you receive Rs. 1000 in your bank account within few days, you are one of the winners.
Lucky Grahak Yojana – List of Winners
A total of 15000 winners would be announced everyday under the Lucky Grahak Yojana for a reward of Rs. 1000. A weekly draw would also be announced under which the reward amount would be much higher.
Only the customers who uses UPI, USSD, Aadhar Enabled Payment System or Rupay cards for digital transactions would be eligible for the lucky draw of the Lucky Grahak Yojana.