Ministry of External Affairs, Central Government is inviting online applications for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 (KMY) for Pilgrims. Subsequently, govt. conducts this journey every year from June to September through Lipulekh Pass (Uttarakhand) and Nathu-La Pass (Sikkim). Accordingly, KMY yatra is open for all eligible pilgrims who are legitimate Indian passport holders. Interested pilgrims can apply online through the official website kmy.gov.in
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra (KMY) is a journey of religious values and cultural importance. This journey attracts hindus as they considers it as Lord Shiva’s Residence. Moreover, this yatra is also religiously significant for people of Jain and Buddhism. Central govt. will not provide any financial assistance to the passengers for this yatra.
Latest Update – The online registrations have started from 21 February 2018. The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Application Form Last Date is 23 March 2018. Interested and eligible pilgrims can apply online through the official website before 23 March 2018.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Online Application Procedure
Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- Firstly visit the official website kmy.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Apply For Travel” section present in the main menu.
- Accordingly on the new page, read the Terms and Conditions for Application Purpose.
- Afterwards, click the “New User ? Register Now” link present at the bottom of the page.
- Next, Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Online Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details accurately including D.O.B and Mobile Number. Finally, candidates have to click the “Submit” button to complete the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Registration Process.
- Afterwards, candidates can make Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Login to fill the application form.
- KMY 2018 Login Window will appear as follows:-
- Henceforth fill all the necessary details and click the “Submit” button to complete the KMY 2018 Application Process.
- Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed application form and keep it for any future reference.
Note – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 Online Registration Process has started from today (21 February 2018). Accordingly, candidates can apply for Mansarovar Yatra till 23 March 2018 (Last Date). Furthermore, all the travelers must stay in Delhi for 3 to 4 days before their scheduled journey and clear medical check-up to ensure their well being.
Eligibility Criteria for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018
All the pilgrims must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to fill the application form:-
- All the Pilgrims must be an Indian Citizen.
- Subsequently, candidates must possess an Indian Passport having remaining validity of at-least 6 months as on 1 September of that year.
- The candidates should belong to the age group of 18 years to 70 years on 1 January of the current financial year.
- The Body Mass Index (BMI) of all the pilgrims must lie below 25.
- All the pilgrims must be physically fit for travelling.
- Furthermore, foreign nationals are not eligible to apply and thus excludes OCI Cardholders.
For more details on the Eligibility Criteria – Click Here
Fees and Expenditure
The pilgrims have to pay the fees for travelling to the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Subsequently, pilgrims can see the details of Fees using the link given below:-
Fees & Expenditure
Ministry of External Affairs will select all the pilgrims through computerized process. For more details, please click the link given below:-
Need for Medical Checkup
For Kailash Mansarover Yatra 2018, pilgrims have to climb up to 19,500 feet in worst weather conditions. This Mansarovar Yatra is risky so all the pilgrims must be physically fit & needs to clear health check-up.
Delhi govt. will manage the food and lodging facility for such passengers during their stay in Delhi (3 to 4 days) before journey. However, people who have already performed their health checkups through DHLI and ITBP need not clear this health check up again.
Routes Map & Details of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018
Candidates can take any one of the 2 routes to travel to Kailash Mansarovar:-
|Route 1||Lipulekh Pass (Uttarakhand)||Route Map||18 Batons||24 days Travel Period||Rs. 1.6 lakh Expenditure (per batch)||Details|
|Route 2||Nathu La (Sikkim)||Route Map||8 Batons||21 days Travel Period||Around 2 Million bucks Expenditure (per batch)||Details|
— For any further information, candidates can see FAQ’s using the link given below:-
— For further query, candidates can contact the govt. using the given link:-
— Moreover, candidates can call on the Helpline Number : 011-24300655.