First Khelo India School Games 2018 – Games List, Schedule & Registration

Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Central govt. is going to conduct First Khelo India School Games 2018 under Khelo India Programme (for Athletes) from 31 January 2018 to 8 February 2018. School going children between 10 to 18 years of age can participate in these games through registration at their respective schools. These games will get live tele-casted at the Star Sports channel. Accordingly, candidates can see the details of events at kheloindia.gov.in

Khelo India Programme is a national programme for the development of sports in India. Central govt. will spend around Rs. 1756 crore for this programme from 2017-2020. Under this programme, govt. will select 1000 athletes and will provide them Rs. 5 lakh as scholarship for the next 8 years.

Latest UpdateFill Khelo India Youth Games 2019 Online Registration

These games are necessary to identify talents in the children and train them accordingly to become medal winners at the International Level. Thus this programme will promote “Sports For All” and will cover around 20 crore children across the nation.

Khelo India School Games – Games List & Schedule

First School Games under Khelo India Scheme will consists of 16 games. Here is the list of games as per the scheduled dates:-

SportsVenueDate
Kho-KhoJawahar Lal Nehru Stadium4 February 2018 – 8 February 2018
ShootingKarni Singh Shooting Range31 January 2018 – 3 February 2018
SwimmingDr. SPM Swimming Complex1 February 2018 – 4 February 2018
VolleyballIndira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Complex1 February 2018 – 5 February 2018
WeightliftingJawahar Lal Nehru Stadium5 February 2018 – 8 February 2018
WrestlingIndira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Complex31 January 2018 – 4 February 2018

For more details, visit the official website – kheloindia.gov.in

Watch First Khelo India School Games Anthem 2018

To make this event successful, Ministry has launched an anthem to promote sports among children. The tagline for this Anthem is “Aur khelna chahte hain hum, Khub khelo saath me hain hum”. Candidates can watch this anthem live at Youtube through the link given below:-

Central Government Schemes 2021केंद्र सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Central:प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2021PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana

274 thoughts on “First Khelo India School Games 2018 – Games List, Schedule & Registration”

• Vipul, you will have to fill the online registration form as it was in the First Khelo India School Games. But these games (2nd edition) dates are not final yet. For now, we are organizing First National Para Games for Divyang Jans (Persons with disabilities).

** Share your comments & discuss with other community members on Sarkari Yojana Forums forums.sarkariyojana.com

• Litesh, dates are not finalized yet. Don’t worry, we will update it here…

1. I love athletics main hamesa se hi is khel me ruchi rakhta hu Mujhe khelo india khelo me selection hona hai

• No, Khelo India School Games – First Edition is now over. You can make registration in the next edition which is going to start later

2. Sir kindly add Silambam in Khelo India. Many players from Rural Areas of India are practicing hard.Kindly give them stage. Jay Hind.

3. Sir i want to play volly ball. I am 16 years old. and my hight is 6.3 ft. I want to play volly ball. Please contact if is
    thanku. Contact 9041798104

4. Sir i want to play volly ball. I am 16 years old. and my hight is 6.3 ft. I want to play volly ball. Please contact if is still avable thanku. Contact 9041798104

5. Sir,my name is krrish farsoia and I am from jaipur,I wanted to participate in football tournament,I will obliged if u give me one chance to prove myself
    Thankyou

6. kash hum fhir se bache ban jaye i m tanya 31 yr old.waise main football ki plyr hun.
    agr main koi team bnau to kiya main un bacho k sath khelo india me akr unk coach me aa sakti hu.
    coach k tryl nhi hotye kiya?

7. HI, I am writing on behalf of ARYA BAL GRIHA, institution providing food, clothing, shelter and education free of charge to about 500 destitute/orphan boys since last 100 years. i want to enroll these childrens (coming from the underpreviliged section of the society) in KHELO INDIA KHELO PROGRAMME ; for there better future. please call – GAURAV PURI # 011-23260428 ,23272084 . WITH REGARDS.

8. Taekwondo is a most important game for this Khelo India competition. As I’m a taekwondo practitioner I’m eagerly waiting for my game. Sir or Ma’am or who ever xyz is there,you should include the Taekwondo game in this because the states like Manipur,Odisha, Chattisgarh,Tamil Nadu consists of moreover players of Taekwondo and Karate. All those students including me are waiting for our game to be included here. So please,take a head towards our request. That’s all,THANK YOU!!!

9. MA vishvender singh hu ghaziabad utter pradesh se mujhe bhe badminton MA apna career develop karna ha agar mujhe khalo india ma chance meela to.

10. I am a boy I want to play football since I have 1.5years exprence.am interested to play football, give me a chance to play, am from Bangalore.
    Phone 9449336404.

11. How can we registration for next year (2019) for the game of archery, kindly tell me the time of registration for next year

12. sir I want to participate in football. our school does not organize this khelo India selection. can I participàte without school registration.

13. Dear sir, I am Shere Ali I ha a 11 years olds
    I waiting for this game. for
    athletics game. So plz.one chance
    me next time time
    Thanks

Mobile number 9654455739

14. So sir I want to be a boxer I am interested in boxing & I also be in a judo so sir plz can you enter me in these games I have to promise you to I will do my best . my name is HIMANSHU prasad .I am 15 years old my contact number is 8076598534

15. Hello sir me badminton ka player Hun or Mene khelo India ke 2 3 badminton players ko khelte dekha he lekin mujhe lagta he me un se best khel sakta Hun me dist nuh mewat se Hun please aap agar kuch help karsakte ho to Bhai kardo 8813979156

16. Hii I am Abhishek Singh from MP and i want to participate in football…. Plzzz give one chance for my best performance plzz… My contact no. 8839982712