Khelo India School Games (KISG) – Games List, Schedule & Registration

Khelo India School Games List, Registration at schoolgames.kheloindia.gov.in, check schedule, identify talents in children, Rs. 5 lakh for next 8 years for athletes training

Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Central govt. conducts Khelo India School Games under Khelo India Programme (for Athletes). School going children between 10 to 18 years of age participate in these games through registration at their respective schools. These games are live tele-casted at the Star Sports channel. Accordingly, candidates can see the details of events at kheloindia.gov.in

What is Khelo India School Games 2022

Khelo India School Games is a part of the revamped National Programme for development of sports, Khelo India. It aims at strengthening the ecosystem by promoting the twin objectives of mass participation and promotion of excellence in sports. The Khelo India School Games acts as an avenue for identification of budding sports talent in specific disciplines.

Khelo India School Games are annual competitions held in collaboration with the School Games Federation of India (SGFI) and the National Sports Federations (NSFs). The SGFI and NSFs will draw up and conduct an annual calendar of competitions at the lower level in the run-up to the Khelo India School Games at the National level. These games are necessary to identify talents in the children and train them accordingly to become medal winners at the International Level. Thus this programme will promote “Sports For All” and will cover around 20 crore children across the nation.

Khelo India School Games Venues / Games List / Schedule

First School Games under Khelo India Scheme will consists of 16 games. Here is the list of games as per the scheduled dates:-

SportsVenue
ShootingDr Karni Singh Shooting Ranges Complex
SwimmingDr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Swimming Pool Complex
VolleyballIndira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Complex
WeightliftingIndira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Complex
WrestlingIndira Gandhi Indoor Stadium Complex
Khelo India School Games Venues

For more details on venues, visit the official link – https://schoolgames.kheloindia.gov.in/venues and more details on schedule, click the link – https://schoolgames.kheloindia.gov.in/schedule

Watch First Khelo India School Games Anthem

To make this event successful, Ministry has launched an anthem to promote sports among children. The tagline for this Anthem is “Aur khelna chahte hain hum, Khub khelo saath me hain hum”. Candidates can watch this anthem live at Youtube through the link given below:-

Sports & Results Link – https://schoolgames.kheloindia.gov.in/sports

Central Government Govt Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Central Government:प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2022Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanaPM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)

About Khelo India – https://kheloindia.gov.in/

KISG All Participants List – https://schoolgames.kheloindia.gov.in/static-resources/pdf/KheloIndia_Unique_%20KISG_2018.pdf

279 thoughts on “Khelo India School Games (KISG) – Games List, Schedule & Registration”

1. Hlo I am Mukesh Patel from Kushinagar utter pradesh
    I am Boxer and I want to be it my carrier .
    7379096691 this is my contact no. Please give me a chance
    I want to become a Olympic champion

2. Hlw respected sir I the player kabaddi want only one chance to show my performance in kabbadi plz I repuest you to give me only an only one chance.

3. Sir how to join in khelo India competition sir I have in talent in two sports kabbaddi and badminton plz tell sir the date has gone

4. sir I am Hemant Gupta Sir I am Sumit Gupta I am my aim to be become a Kabaddi player but my school is not there MySQL is not any facility of sport that’s why reason
    I have not progress
    Please please give me to the chance I have not come to Delhi please

5. Sir,My name Ankur bajrang from Meerut U P sir I am playing Kabaddi:and weightlifting and running aur sir ji brahmmachara Sarir h kisi bhi khel me lagta hu to jeet nichit h I am not support ghar se village chitmana sherpur tehsil Manana I am join in khelo India request thanks sir no 9756468881

6. Hello my name is abhinav aggarwal
    I’m interested in Badminton
    I want 1 chance
    My interest is only in Badminton
    I can’t leave Badminton
    So plz give me a chance.

7. respect sir my daughter play hockey from dlss to modasa she selecte khelo india but in our gujrat make politices only select techer & coach childreen play in this turnament normal plyers not play this game becase she genral girl my daughter play very fine but she was no school techer & coach daughter icamplian also sgfi but no solution so make possative

8. How to do registration??
    Only saying to apply but nobody providing proper/working link or direction.
    This way what is means by khelo India, only promoting Modi Ji scheme.
    What is benifit of these scheme if, for a gernal person/sportman 1-2 weeks just to find proper link.
    requesting from last 1-2 weeks for anyone to provide proper procedure or link.
    Not good 🙁

9. Sir mera Kabaddi Registration Nahi Ho raha hai
    Mera naam – Vaibhav Dhade Hai
    Mein Maharastra se hoon Dist Jalgaon
    contact no – 8378895631

10. Nice initiative. But both my kids play table tennis.. Table tennis is not included though it is wonderful game. When will it be included.

11. Sir muje mera carrier hi kabaddi mein banana Hai my parents are also supporting me but I’m not getting proper stage please tell me what is the procedure for selection in khelo India sir please tell me

12. Vishy Anand 5 times world champion; chess Olympiad gold medalist and many more achievements that brings honour to India and still many players bringing honour to India; but chess is not included in khelo India program also chess had been originated from India even then chess is not preferred why?

13. mera entry badninton sgfi national sa direct hogya tha but hamare state sa khelo india ke liye koi entry ni gya h to mera entry waha hoga plez help meeeee

14. my entry goes from sgfi badmintom national championship at kadappa
    but my state bihar not sent my entry to khelo india i am yeshbardhan from bihar

15. sir i am from ajmer rajasthan. our team wants to participate in this competition . sir would you like to help me how to register in kehlo india. our game is volleyball and we have done well in our district as well as state.. sir ease help us

16. Sir, I’m a player of Taekwondo. It feels sad to know that this game is not included in khelo india & no registration information is given. where do we open the registration form?

17. I wish Junior Golf was also included in this Khelo India project . A lot of support is indeed needed from the Government as Golf is a very expensive sport and the fortune to explore the skills of many Junior Boys and Girls golfer remains unexplored due to this reason .