Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon online application form 2021 are being invited by the Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) at kviconline.gov.in/rozgar1/. The KRYG mission aims to promote Khadi and Charkha as being eco-friendly, promoting sustainable development and a tool for poverty alleviation and generating employment. In this article, we will tell you about the complete how to apply online process and complete details about the KVIC Khadi Rojgar Yukt Gaon Scheme.
Rozgar Yukta Gaon (RYG) document specifies a comprehensive roadmap to revitalize and improve the Khadi value chain. In RYG scheme, artisans are being considered as partners in an enterprise and not as mere wage earners. The beneficiaries of RYG scheme does not get any form of subsidy. It allows the village communities to build business partnerships, produce premium products and reach out to high end markets with a sense of ownership.
The central govt. will only play the role of enabler while the rural communities will transit into a state of empowered entrepreneurship.
Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon (KRYG) Online Application Form 2021
Below is the complete procedure of how to apply online for Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon 2021:-
Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Khadi & Village Industries Commission at kviconline.gov.in
Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Khadi” tab under ‘Online Applications‘ section as shown here.
Step 3: In the new window, click at the KVIC Rozgar Yukta Gaon (KRYG) link or directly click at
Step 4: Then in the opened page, click at the “Applicant Login” link as shown here.
Step 5: In the new window, all the registered applicants can make login while new users will have to click at “New? Apply here” link as it appears here.
Step 6: Upon clicking this link, Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon (KRYG) Online Application Form 2021 will appear as shown below:-
Step 7: Applicants can enter details such as type of firm registration, organisation details, contact person details, name, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, date of registration, number of employees working, GST, turn over, profit in business etc.
Step 8: Applicant will then receive ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ on registered mobile number with which applicant can make login as in Ste 4.
Step 9: After logging in, your filled in KRYG registration form will appear on your screen where you can update your details before final submission. Then applicants will have to upload documents and click at “Final Submission of Application” button to submit the KRYG online application form and forward it to KVIC.
For better understanding and detailed explanation of the Khadi Rozgar Yukt Gaon (KRYG) online registration process, candidates can click the link –
List of Documents to be Uploaded for KRYG Registration
Here is the complete list of documents which are required to be uploaded for KRYG registration through online mode.
- MoA and Articles of Association Document
- Copy of Income, Tax Returns for FY 2016-17
- Copy of Income, Tax Returns for FY 2017-18
- Copy of Income, Tax Returns for FY 2018-19
- GST Registration Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Details of Human Resource issued by HR / Authorized Signatory of the firm / entity
- Other Relevant Documents
Only those KRYG application forms which are properly filled in and documents are uploaded correctly will be considered for acceptance by KVIC.
Objectives of Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon Scheme
The main objectives of Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon (KRYG) Scheme are as follows:-
- To introduce enterprise led model to replace subsidy-led model.
- In order to create an additional 12,500 direct employment opportunities in 50 villages which are deprived of opportunities and sustainable livelihood support systems. In addition to this, KRYG will spin out secondary and ancillary opportunities of employment in a wider sense.
- To develop a sustainable model of Khadi based business enterprise in the villages. A tripartite collaborative model would be setup of entities from the Government, Business and the Community to produce quality goods.
- For facilitating the overall development of the selected villages in terms of infrastructure and amenities, making it easier for them to be in the mainstream of national life.
- To develop skills where they don’t exist and provide opportunities where they are not available. Moreover, KRYG will even generates income where there is no present probability and build sustainable self-reliance to communities where such a possibility is currently a distant dream.
KVIC Rozgar Yukta Gaon Mission
To empower 50 villages selected from across the country, with 10,000 charkhas, 2,000 looms, 100 warping units, required professional skills and administrative framework support. KRYG aims to create nearly 18,265 employment opportunities in which 12,500 will be direct and 5,765 will be indirect. Also KVIC Rozgar Yukta Gaon will build a potential capacity of annual production turnover of value added products to a tune of 261.00 crores.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the KVIC Rozgar Yukta Gaon 2021:-
What is Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon
KRYG Scheme aims to transform socio-economically distressed villages into sustainable and self-reliant Khadi based enterprises.
What is the official website for Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon
The official website for KRYG is https://www.kviconline.gov.in/
How can I Apply online for KRYG at KVIC website
Go to the https://www.kviconline.gov.in/rozgar1/, click at “Applicant Login”, then “New?Apply Here” link to open the Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon online application form, fill & submit it.
What is the set target to achieve through KVIC Rozgar Yukta Gaon
To empower 50 villages with 10,000 charkhas, 2,000 looms, 100 warping units, professional skills, administrative framework support and to create 18,265 direct / indirect employment opportunities
What are the documents required to be uploaded while applying online for KRYG
MoA and Articles of Association Document, Copy of Income, Tax Returns for FY 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, GST Registration Certificate, Self Declaration & Details of Human Resource issued by HR / Authorized Signatory of the firm / entity
What is the Helpline Number for Khadi Rozgar Yukta Gaon
The helpline number is 022-26715860/26207624 and e-mail ID is [email protected]
For more details of the scheme, visit the official website at https://www.kviconline.gov.in/rozgar1/