Election Commission is going to conduct elections in the Karnataka state in FY 2018. Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Karnataka is responsible for successful conduct of elections across the state. Subsequently, CEO publishes and update the voter list (electoral roll) prior to elections. Accordingly, people can find their name in the CEO Voters List 2018 and can Download Voter ID Card before casting their vote.
As the assembly elections are inching closer, CEO dept. is regularly updating its voters database. Now people can check their name in the district-wise voter list along with their photo.
Moreover, people can download the entire PDF file of the Electoral Roll (Voter List) and perform manual searching in the Voter List 2018. In addition to this, people can adopt a hassle free process and check their names online.
CEO Karnataka District-Wise Voter List 2018 (Electoral Roll) Download
UPDATE: Some of the below mentioned links on the CEO Karnataka website have been disabled, please visit the below new link to search your name in Karnataka Electoral Rolls 2018
NEW LINK: http://ceokarnatakatemp.kar.nic.in/ceo3/vernacularSearch_New.aspx
The complete procedure to search and download the Draft Electoral Roll / District-Wise Voters List 2018 is specified as follows:-
- Firstly, visit the official website ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
- Scroll down on the homepage, click the “View Electoral Rolls” under “I want to” section and then click the “Electoral Rolls – 2018”.
- Afterwards, the district-wise voter list will get opened.
- Direct link – To directly download the PDF File, candidates can click the link – Electoral Roll / Karnataka Voter List 2018 (PDF)
- Subsequently, District Wise Voters List appears as shown in the figure:-
- Accordingly, people can click their District Name, Assembly Constituency, Polling Station Name and then can enter a captcha to download the Voter List in PDF format along with their photograph.
- Finally candidates can perform manual search to find there name in the complete list.
Download Voter ID Card Online – Find Name
Below is the complete procedure to find your name online and download the Voter ID Card:-
- Candidates can search their name online at the official website of CEO Karnataka.
- Accordingly, candidates have to click Search name in the Voter List
- A new window for finding name in the Karnataka Voter List 2018 online appears as shown below:-
- Here candidates can find their name online using the EPIC Number, Name and Other details. Moreover, candidates can register their mobile number and can track their application status using registered mobile number.
- Finally, after finding their name online, candidates can download the Voter ID Card and take a printout to caste their important vote.
Find Name in CEO Karnataka Voters List 2018 using EPIC Number / Voter ID Card with Photo
Candidates can search their name in the Karnataka Voter List through online mode using their Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC) Number using the link given below:-
Candidates can select their district, enter their EPIC Number and click on the Search button. Then all the details of the citizen will get displayed on the screen. Finally can download this file and take a printout of their Voter ID Card.
Name Check in CEO Voters List With Name and Other Details
Candidates can directly search their name in the electoral roll using their name and other details through the link given below:-
Here candidates have to enter their District, Name, Relation Name, Sex and Assembly Constituency and click on the “Search” button to fetch their complete details.
Furthermore, all those people whose name does not appears in the list does not have to worry. They can make online enrollment for the Karnataka Voter List and can then download their Voter ID Card.