Karnataka government has launched Janasevaka Scheme 2020 for doorstep delivery of services. In the Karnataka Jana Sevaka Yojana, you can book your slot via call center (080-44554455) or mobile app or website (janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in). People can even check the complete list of 53 services of various departments which are available for home delivery. The procedure to request a service is now available at the official website, so be fast and order service you want to be home delivered.
Karnataka Janasevaka is a programme under Sakala scheme to avail the benefits of government schemes at the doorstep. CM Yediyurappa said that the main objective of this scheme is to make citizens life easier while launching Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme on 4 February 2020. Here we are providing you with the complete schemes / services list under Jana Sevaka program.
Moreover, the Janasevaka service request procedure to book your slot is hereby mentioned. Now, people will not have to make unnecessary visits at the government offices and stand in queues. Rather they can just simply place a request and get home delivery of services in a hassle free manner.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2020 Slot Booking
People can download Karnataka Janasevaka mobile app, place a call and request a service at call center and even fill application form at website to get service home delivered. All of these 3 methods have been explained in details:-
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Your Slot for via Call Center
Below are the steps to be followed to place a Karnataka Janasevaka Service request to book your slot via call center:-
- Step 1 – Firstly, citizen can place a call at the call center till free number 08044554455 and request for a service.
- Step 2 – The call center executive who attends the call will explain the details of the service such as documents required, service fee and other related things.
- Step 3 – Upon receiving confirmation from citizen, desired slot will be booked on the basis of availability. An OTP would be sent on registered mobile number of citizen. This OTP is required to be shared with Jana Sevaka at time of service delivery.
- Step 4 – After booking confirmation, Jana Sevaka will be assigned to fulfill the service at that particular slot. Jana Sevaka will visit the citizen’s home on the requested date and time. After sharing of OTP with Jana Sevaka, he/she will assist the citizen in filling the service application form. He/she will also scan and upload any document required to avail the service.
- Step 5 – Accordingly, Jana Sevaka will collect service fee along with department fee required to avail the service.
- Step 6 – Afterwards, citizen will get an acknowledgment via SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Step 7 – Once the application is processed by the concerned department, Jana Sevaka will deliver the certificate/NOC/Permission/License etc to citizen’s home.
- Step 1 – Go to Android Play Store or Apple Store and download Karnataka Janasevaka Mobile One App using the link:-
- Step 2 – Log on to the Karnataka Janasevaka mobile app and click on Jana Sevaka. Subsequently, citizens can check the list of available services on the app. Upon clicking the service required, service details (documents required, service fee etc) would be displayed.
- Step 3 – After confirmation from the citizens, available slots would be displayed to citizens. Citizen can book any of the available slot based on their convenience. Once the slot is booked, an OTP will be sent to citizen which has to be shared with Jana Sevaka at time of service delivery.
- Step 4 to 7 – All the steps from Step 4 to 7 are same as mentioned above.
After service is completed, feedback will be sought from citizens for further improvement of service delivery under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2020.
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Slot via Mobile App
Here are the steps of Karnataka Janasevaka placing service request to book slot via mobile app:-
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Your Slot for via Website
All the citizens can even place Karnataka Janasevaka service request through the official website. The link to access official website is janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in. The direct link to book slot to avail services at home is given below:-
The slot booking page for citizens at the official Karnataka Kanasevaka website will appear as shown below:-
Here citizens can select the service name, check the fees, supporting documents list and time slot availability and book a time slot for themselves.
Karnataka Janasevaka Schemes / Services List
There are 53 services available for doorstep delivery which are mentioned below:-
|Senior Citizen Card|
|Income and Caste Certificates|
|Land Holding Certificate|
|Attestation of Family Tree|
|Non Creamy Layer Certificate|
|Income Certificate for Compassionate Appointment|
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension|
|Sandhya Suraksha Yojane|
|Physically Handicapped Pension|
|Surviving Family Member Certificate|
|No Government Job Certificate|
|Khata Transfer base on Sale Deed|
|Khata Transfer through a Court Decree|
|Khata Transfer through Gift|
|Khata Transfer through Inheritance|
|Khata Transfer through Partition Deed|
|Khata Transfer through Release Deed|
|Khata Bifurcation based on a Sale Deed|
|Khata Bifurcation through a Court Decree|
|Khata Bifurcation through Gift|
|Khata Bifurcation through Inheritance|
|Khata Bifurcation through Partition / Release Deed|
|Khata Regist Common Category for Regist|
|Khata Registration through Court Decree|
|Khata Registration through Gift|
|Khata Registration through Inheritance|
|Khata Regist thru Partition Deed|
|Khata Registration through Release Deed|
|Khata Amalgamation based on a Sale Deed|
|Application for Educational Assistance|
|Application for Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance|
|Application for Continuation of existing registration for next 1 or 3 years|
|Application for Medical Assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya)|
|Application for Marriage Assistance|
|Application for the issue of Duplicate Identity Card|
|Application for Delivery Assistance|
|Application for Pension|
|Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Police Verification Certificate (PVC) – Domestic Servants / House Keeping Antecedents and Address Verification|
|Police Verification Certificate (PVC / PCC) – Job Purpose – Antecedents Verification Only for MNCs or Private or Corporate|
|OVC / PCC – Job Purpose – Antecedants and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate|
Click at the link – http://www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in/services.html to access the Karnataka Janasevaka schemes / services list.
For more details, visit the official website at http://www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in/index.html