Jammu and Kashmir bank has launched J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme for journalists in the state of J&K. Subsequently, this special finance scheme will provide easy loan to the journalists. Accordingly, all the journalists can purchase several necessary things like cameras, laptops, books etc. J&K Bank has launched this scheme in order to provide financial assistance to the journalists which will strengthen the democracy.
This provision of giving easy loans to the media persons will result in people adopting for journalism as a full time profession. In addition to this, this scheme will also recognize media as a viable sector.
J&K bank launches this scheme keeping in mind the hard work of the journalists who even risk their life for covering any news. This scheme will benefit them to a great extent.
J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme for Journalists
The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- J&K bank CEO and Chairman launches this scheme for journalists on 14 December 2017.
- Under this scheme, journalists can get easy loans from the bank.
- Subsequently, the minimum loan amount is Rs 50,000 and maximum loan amount is Rs 3,00,000.
- Accordingly, journalists can repay the maximum credit of Rs 3 lakhs in 60 EMIs.
- J&K Bank will provide this financial assistance as a term loan for buying cameras, laptops, tablets, books etc.
- Moreover, there is a cash credit facility for them to meet their basic routine requirements.
- Along with the Minimum Interest Rate, journalists will also get an insurance cover of Rs 4 Lakhs. For this,
they will have to pay Rs 342 as an annual premium.
J&K Bank Sahafat Finance Scheme is for providing easy access to the finance to meet their basic needs on urgent basis. Moreover, this scheme will enable the media persons to harness their talent and increase their returns to make them financial comfortable.