Jharkhand government is inviting online applications for COVID-19 Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran to travel to the state. People can now fill Jharkhand Migrant Registration Apply Online Form at jharkhandpravasi.in. All the migrants including workers, students and other stranded in other states can fill Migrants online application / registration form to register themselves to come back (return) home amid Coronavirus lockdown.
The Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran is only for migrant laborers and others who wish to travel to Jharkhand and is compulsory. All such persons who have already provided registration information to the concerned DC Office in the state are not required to fill this form. Other candidates will have to fill Jharkhand Migrant online registration form at the official website to go to their house in the state.
Earlier, the state govt. had started Jharkhand Corona Tatkal Sahayata Yojana to assist migrant workers. People can now check the apply online process and other details at this official portal.
Jharkhand Migrant Registration Online Form [Apply]
Below is the complete process to fill Jharkhand Migrant Registration online form or Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran:-
- Firstly visit the official website at jharkhandpravasi.in
- At the homepage, the Jharkhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran apply online form will appear as shown below:-
- Click at the “हाँ / Yes” under “मैं झारखंड जाना चाहता हूं (I wish to travel to Jharkhand)” section and click at the “Next” button.
- Afterwards, the Jharkhand Migrant Registration Service online application form will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter all the details accurately and click at the “Next” button to complete the Migrants registration process to travel to Jharkhand.
Migrants Allowed to Fill Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Application
The following migrants are allowed to fill Jharkhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran online application form:-
A) प्रवासी मजदूर (Migrant Worker)
B) विद्यार्थी (Student)
C)अन्य पेशेवर (other Professional)
D) पर्यटक (Tourists)
COVID-19 Helpline Numbers Jharkhand
In case of any emergency, people can contact to the following helpline numbers:-
Blood Bank: 1910
Jan Samvad: 181
Corona Helpline: 104
State govt. Helpline Numbers: 0651-2282201, 0651-2490037, 2490052, 2490055, 2490058, 2490083, 2490092, 2490104, 2490125, 2490127, 2490128
For more details, people can visit the official website at http://jharkhandpravasi.in/