Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh government is inviting online applications for UP Migrant Workers (Go From / Return) registration at jansunwai.up.nic.in. The UP pravasi majdur panjikaran has now been started at the official Jansunwai portal for stranded migrants. The Pravasi Majdur Registration form filling process is for those migrants who wants to come back (return) to the state or go from UP to their home states. People can now fill UP Migrants online application / registration form to register themselves for travel purposes amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
This Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Majdur Yatra Panjikaran online form is compulsory for all migrants to travel in or out of the state. People can now fill the UP Migrants (Go From / Come Back) Online Registration Form at the official website. All such persons who have already provided registration information to the concerned DC Office in UP are not required to fill this form.
People can now check the apply online process and complete details at this official portal.
UP Migrant Workers (Go From / Return) Registration Form Online
Both the process of Pravasi Panjikaran i.e to return to UP state or go from UP to other states have been started at the jansunwai.up.nic.in. Now lets check both these processes in detail here in this post.
Pravasi Majdur Panjikaran Form to Return to UP
In order to make pravasi majdur panjikaran, migrants can fill apply online form to return UP from other states through the process below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at jansunwai.up.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “प्रवासी पंजीकरण: अन्य राज्यों से उत्तर प्रदेश आने हेतु क्लिक करें” link under ‘प्रवासी पंजीकरण‘ section as shown below:-
- Direct Link – http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/covid19_migrant_application_other
- Upon clicking this link, the Migrants Return UP Application Form will appear as shown below:-
- Then enter the mobile number, captcha, validate OTP to open the UP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form online as shown below:-
- Enter all the details accurately and click at the Submit button to complete the UP Migrant Workers Return registration process online.
List of Details to be Filled in UP Migrants Return Registration Form
Here is the complete list of details which are required to be filled in the UP Migrants Return Registration Form:-
A) Personal Details: Category of traveller, Name, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, E-mail, ID Card, Identity Card Number, Mode of travel, Any symptoms, From date, To date.
B) Current address details: State, District, Full Address.
C) Address where you want to go in Uttar Pradesh: Area (Rural / Urban), District, Tehsil, Block, Village Panchayat, Village, Full Address.
D) Contact Person Details: Contact person name and mobile number.
Pravasi Majdur Registration to Go From UP to Other States
In order to make pravasi majdur registration, migrants can fill apply online form to go from UP to other states through the process below:-
- Visit the same official website at http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “प्रवासी पंजीकरण: उत्तर प्रदेश से अन्य राज्य जाने हेतु क्लिक करें” link under ‘प्रवासी पंजीकरण‘ section as shown below:-
- Direct Link http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/covid19_migrant_application
- Upon clicking this link, the Migrants Go From UP Application Form will appear as shown below:-
- In this application, enter the mobile number or email ID and then click at the “Send OTP” button. Afterwards, validate the OTP to open the UP Migrant Registration Online to Go From UP to Other States:-
- Accordingly, enter all the necessary details accurately to complete the Migrant Workers Registration Form to Go From UP to other states.
UP COVID-19 Helpline Numbers
The Coronavirus Helpline number for UP migrants is 18001805145.
State Wise Covid 19 Helpline Number List – Click Here
For more details, visit the official website at http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/