Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme is an ambitious pension scheme being run by UP govt. and central government. Under this pension yojana, all old citizens above the age of 60 years whose name appears in the All India BPL List 2002 will receive Rs. 300 per month. Interested candidates can fill the UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2018 Online Application Form through the official website of social welfare department sspy-up.gov.in
Under uttar pradesh old age pension scheme 2018, all the old people between 60 to 79 years of age will get monthly pension of Rs. 300 (100 by UP govt. and Rs. 200 by Central govt.) with effect from 1 April 2011. All the old citizens above 80 years of age will get Rs. 500 per month from central government. To avail the pension benefits of UP Old Age Pension Scheme, candidates must not be a beneficiary of UP Widow Pension Scheme 2018, UP Viklang Pension Scheme or other schemes.
All the interested and eligible candidates now does not have to make unnecessary visits at the offices. Instead they can easily apply online to avail benefits of up vridhavastha pension yojana. This up govt. old age pension yojana will provide financial assistance to the poor households.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2018:-
- Firstly visit the official Integrated Pension Portal sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “Old Age Pension” link in the main menu or photo with “वृद्धावस्था पेंशन” title or directly click this link
- In the new window, click the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link
- In next window, click the “New Entry Form” link to open UP Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application Form.
- Accordingly, UP Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the details and “Save” details. Next candidates can click the “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” option to finally submit the application form.
- Moreover, candidates can see the filled in application form through this link – View Application Form
- Finally candidates can take printout of the finally submitted application form. For more details, candidates can see the User Manual.
Candidates must physically submit it to DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within 1 month from the date of Final Submission. All the candidates are advised to see the UP Old Age Pension Scheme application format through the link – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Vridhavastha Pension Scheme Application Format
UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2018 – List Of Documents
Candidates must submit the following documents along with the old age pension scheme up application form:-
|Documents||Maximum Size and Format|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph (फोटो)||20 kb in JPEG Format|
|Birth / Age Certificate (जन्म / आयुप्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Identity Proof (पहचान प्रमाण पत्र) – Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Bank Passbook (बैंक पासबुक)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Income Certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Eligibility – All the candidates who want to avail the benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme UP must fulfill the eligibility criteria. To view applicability, click – Old Age Pension Eligibility
UP Old Age Pension Scheme List of Pensioners 2017-18
The complete list of selected candidates under uttar pradesh old age pension scheme for financial year 2017-18 is now available. The list is available district / tehsil / village wise at sspy-up.gov.in. This list consists of the pensioners name, regiter number, amount, age, bank details, payment status and other details.
UP list of pensioners for vridhavastha pension scheme for the year 2017-18 can be viewed using the link given below:-
UP Old Age Pension Scheme Pensioners List 2017-18
IGNOAPS Scheme is currently providing benefits to 38,25,688 pensioners across the state.
sspy-up.gov.in – UP Old Age Pension Scheme Application Status
All the applicants can consistently check status of their filled in application form on the same official website at sspy-up.gov.in. To check the applicant status, applicants requires a password and then make application login.
The complete procedure to check the UP Old Age Pension Scheme Application status is as follows:-
- To check the application status of uttar pradesh old age pension scheme 2018, visit the following link – “आवेदन की स्थिति“.
- Here candidates have to create a password first using their application registration number and bank account through the link – Registration for Password
- Afterwards candidates can make “Login” using the generate password and application registration number.
- Furthermore, candidates can click the detailed guidelines for checking application status.
All the details of Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) are given in this post. If any person finds any difficulty in understanding, then visit the official website http://sspy-up.gov.in/IndexOAP.aspx