India Post is inviting online application forms for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019. Now people can apply online for 10,066 GDS vacancies at appost.in. These vacancies are in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala and Punjab Postal Circle. All the interested candidates can now fill India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2019 registration form, make fee payment and apply online for these posts.
A Gramin Dak Sevak’s job includes sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by postmaster/ sub-postmaster. The GDS job also includes the work of Indian Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
Interested people can apply online for GDS posts at the official website of India post i.e appost.in. The last date to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is 4 September 2019.
Apply Online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2019:-
- Firstly visit the official website of India Post at www.appost.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Registration” tab present in the main menu as shown below:-
- On scrolling over the Registration tab, click at the “Register” tab to open the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Registration Form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter all the necessary details accurately to complete the registration process. After making registration, candidates can proceed to online fee payment.
- Finally, candidates can apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019.
All the candidates can download notification specific to a particular postal circle to check the eligibility criteria for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak’s 10,066 vacancies.
Age Limit for India Post GDS Registration
All the candidates between the age of 18 to 40 years can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak posts in various postal circles.
State-wise Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
The distribution of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in a state wise manner is shown in the table below:-
For more details, visit the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx