UP CM Yogi Adityanath has started the Online Property Registration facility at the official portal of Department of Stamps and Registration. Subsequently, this facility will help the citizens to get their property registry in a simplified manner. In addition to this, the requirement of any third party for property registration will get eliminated which will result in transparency and minimizing corruption. Candidates can make online property registration through the official website igrsup.gov.in
This online registration facility will surely save time and also minimize the need for photocopy of various documents. Moreover, govt. will soon extend this service all over the state for farmers in which they can make registration of their agricultural land and properties.
UP Online Property Registration Procedure
All the buyers will have to make online registration before the registry of property. The method for e-registry is set to Hindi. The procedure to apply online has been specified below:-
- Firstly visit the official website igrsup.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, click the “सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, a Registration Page will appear as shown below:-
- Accordingly fill all the details accurately to calculate the stamp duty which candidate have to pay through online mode.
- Henceforth after completing the online application process (with payment), candidates will get an appointment date as date of registry.
- All the details will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number. Furthermore, candidates need to be present at the sub-registrar office on the appointment date.
- Finally, buyer will receive unique code to purchase online stamp which a candidate must submit in the concerned sub-registrar office to get property registry.
Benefits of Online Property Registration
The candidates can avail the following benefits from this online registration facility:-
a) Now candidates does not have to roam here and there and wait in queues for several hours in the Registrar office to get property registration.
b) This e-service is created on the lines of online process which is adopted by the passport office.
c) Moreover, candidates can use this e-service for both residential and commercial properties.
d) This e-service will perform most of the registry work online which includes purchasing of stamp papers.
Implementation of Online Property Registration Facility
National Information Center has designed this e-service which the Uttar Pradesh govt. will implement effectively:-
- Initial Phase – In the first phase, the state govt. will start this scheme in 5 cities of UP –
Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Kasganj, Barabanki.
- Extension – The state govt. is going to extend this scheme to other cities as well. For this purpose, UP govt. is taking several measures as follows:-
- Revenue Department, UP is giving training to the officials to make them understand the process of online property registration and to handle queries which are related to e-registration.
- Moreover, the state government has started pilot projects in 11 districts.
The concerned registrar office will fix a date for the purpose of documents registration. Furthermore, candidates will get another date to execute the sale process.