Board of School Education, Himachal Pradesh is inviting online applications for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Exam. All the candidates who wants to pursue their career in teaching can apply online for HP TET Exam 2018. Applicants can choose any subject from TGT (Arts, Medical, Non- Medical) / Shastri / L.T / J.B.T / Punjabi / Urdu to appear in HPTET Exam. Interested candidates can fill HP TET 2018-19 Application Form at the official website hpbose.org.
HP TET 2018 Exam Date is fixed at 2 September, 3 September, 8 September, 9 September this year for different subjects as mentioned in the notification. All the candidates needs to clear this HP TET 2018 Examination to become a government teacher in any public school.
Interested and eligible candidates can check syllabbus and apply for this HPBOSE TET 2018 Exam between 16 July 2018 to 6 August 2018.
HP TET 2018-19 Online Application Form at hpbose.org
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for HPTET Application Form 2018:-
- Visit the official website http://hpbose.org/
- At the homepage, click at the “TET-2018” tab in the header or directly click this link
- Here Read all the Instructions carefully and Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click at the “Register” button to open the HPTET Application Form 2018. Representative Image of the form is below:-
- Here fill all the details accurately and then ‘Save’ the completed application form to generate TET Application Number which is necessary for subsequent HP TET 2018-19 Application Login.
- After Login, candidate must upload their scanned images of Photograph (15 kb to 20 kb) and Signature (10 kb to 15 kb). Also they will have to make payment through online mode (Credit / Debit Card) only to complete the HPTET 2018-19 Application Process.
Candidates must take a printout of the completed application form, put their signature and affix photograph on the form. Finally, the completed form must be sent to S.O (Departmental Examination Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board office.
HP TET 2018 Exam Date & Schedule
All the candidates are advised to check the entire schedule for Application Submission and Examination Dates before filling the online application form:-
|Starting Date for Online Applications||16 July 2018|
|Last Date for Application Submission||6 August 2018|
|Last Date to Make Payment||6 August 2018|
|Download Admit Card from Board’s Website||5 Days before Exam|
|HP TET 2018 Exam Dates|
|J.B.T. TET||2 September 2018 (10 a.m to 12.30 p.m)|
|Shastri TET||2 September 2018 (2 p.m to 4.30 p.m)|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||3 September 2018 (10 a.m to 12.30 p.m)|
|Language Teacher TET||3 September 2018 (2 p.m to 4.30 p.m)|
|TGT (Arts) TET||8 September 2018 (10 a.m to 12.30 p.m)|
|TGT (Medical) TET||8 September 2018 (2 p.m to 4.30 p.m)|
|Punjabi TET||9 September 2018 (10 a.m to 12.30 p.m)|
|Urdu TET||9 September 2018 (2 p.m to 4.30 p.m)|
HP TET Exam 2018-19 Application Fees
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website. In addition, they must submit the following application fees to complete the application process:-
— General Category – Rs. 800
— OBC / SC / ST / PHH – Rs. 500
All the candidates can apply on the Board Website from 16-7-2018 to 6-8-2018.
HP TET 2018 Notification – Eligibility / Exam Centers / Admit Card / Result
All the candidates can check the eligibility criteria as it is different for every subject. Also get the complete information on the Exam Centers in the Official Notification. Exam Admit Card and Results will also be announced on the dates as mentioned in the Notification. To download it, click the link below:-
— For more details, visit the official website – http://hpbose.org/