Himachal Pradesh government has launched HP Skill Register Portal at skillregister.hp.gov.in to create database of migrant labourers. Now all the migrants can apply online by filling Migrant Workers online registration form to get their name included in the database. Along with the candidate registration, employer registration facility is also available at the online portal for Skill Register.
HP Skill Register database at online portal would provide industries in getting information regarding skilled manpower. It is necessary to create a data of migrants who recently entered the state during COVID-19 lockdown in the wake of Coronavirus pandemic. The state govt. wants to utilize the manpower of the returning migrants for the overall development of the state and for this a database is needed.
People who wants to get their name registered in the HP migrant workers database can now fill online application form at HP Skill Register Portal.
HP Skill Register Portal Apply Online Process
Both the employers as well as migrant workers can apply online at the HP Skill Register Portal. Here is the complete process to fill migrant labourers and employers online registration form.
Migrant Workers Online Registration Form
All the migrant workers who got their name registered on the HP Skill Register Portal will automatically get included in the new Migrant Workers Database. So, to include your name in the database, follow the process below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at skillregister.hp.gov.in
- At the homepage, Migrant Workers Online Registration Form at Skill Register HP Portal will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter the name, gender, age, aadhaar number, mobile no, e-mail, state, district, tehsil, town, panchayat, educational qualification, previous work experience, sector of interest and other details accurately.
- Even the candidates are required to upload their Resume (Bio-data) and click at the “Register” button to complete the online registration process.
Employer Online Registration Form
All the employers registered at the HP Skill Register Portal will get access to migrant workers database. They can choose the migrants for employment purposes as per their company requirements. Below is the complete process to fill Employer Online Registration Form at HP Skill Register Portal.
- visit the same official website at https://skillregister.hp.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Employer Registration” tab present in the main menu.
- Direct Link – https://skillregister.hp.gov.in/EmployerRegistration.aspx
- Then the Employer online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Here all the applicant employers are needed to enter organization name, owner name, PAN / TAN, e-mail, mobile no, website, state, district, town, tehsil, panchayat, PIN, address, major working areas, login ID, password and other details.
- Finally, click at the “Send OTP” button, validate OTP and Submit it to get HP Skill Register Portal Employer Registration done.
Need for HP Skill Register of Migrant Labourers
In Himachal Pradesh, the state government has launched an online portal Skill Register to create a sound database of migrants. All those people who have recently entered the state during the lockdown in the wake of the Corona pandemic are required to register online. Chief Minister Jairam Thakur has launched the HP Skill Register portal in Shimla on 1 June 2020.
To utilize the services of skilled migrants who recently returned to the state, the IT Department has created an online portal Skill Register. The HP migrant workers database at Skill Register Portal would help the industries to get consolidated information of skilled workers as per their requirements.
Various companies and industrial houses can also register their requirements on this portal. In this online portal, interested persons can register through skillregister.hp.gov.in. Reports regarding skill would be prepared on a district-wise, educational qualification wise and on work experience basis. Registration would be based on the unique mobile number and Aadhaar number.