Haryana government has launched Sampark Baithak mobile app for primary school students. This app will enable students to perform their studies through online mode while staying at home during Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. All the android smartphone users can now download Haryana Sampark Baithak Mobile App APK from google play store. This Sampark Baithak App will prove beneficial especially for the students of Hindi medium schools.
The new Haryana Sampark Baithak mobile application has about 500 videos and audios of various concepts and can even work offline. Mathematics has been explained in a simple manner while a lot of stories and poems are available in Hindi. Moreover, the curriculum of class 5 has been made simple and interesting through cartoons and films via this app.
This mobile app is required so that primary students does not faces difficulty in studying and to ensure “Stay at Home” during the entire lockdown duration. Sampark Baithak App will also monitor the progress of every child.
Haryana Sampark Baithak Mobile App APK Download
Designed and developed by Sampark Foundation’s Innovation lab, Haryana Sampark Baithak App is one of India’s largest learning and development platform for primary government school teachers and children in Hindi. Here is the direct link to download Haryana Sampark Baithak mobile app:-
- The Haryana Sampark Baithak app APK download page at google play store will appear as shown below:-
- This app apk is 47 MB in size, latest updated on 22 April 2020, current version is 4.5 and requires android version of 4.1 and up.
The Sampark Baithak platform focuses on reward through recognition and offers certificates on clearing courses and badges for active members of the community. The members includes those who contribute to the growth of other members. The platform is customized for Haryana state.
Official Launch of Haryana Sampark Baithak App
Parents can now install this Sampark Baithak application on their smartphones and sit with their children and show them videos related to the curriculum. Children can use worksheets available to practice while their progress is monitored on the app simultaneously.
लॉकडाउन के दौरान प्राइमरी स्कूल के बच्चों को घर बैठे पढ़ाई की सुविधा देने के उद्देश्य से हरियाणा सरकार द्वारा ‘Sampark Baithak' मोबाइल ऐप शुरू की गई है।
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) April 24, 2020
Education department can also monitor the progress of teachers through this application. All information like departmental circulars and necessary data can be shared with everyone through ‘Sampark Baithak’ mobile application if required
Benefits of Haryana Sampark Baithak App
Here are the benefits of Haryana Sampark Baithak Mobile App:-
- For teachers, parents, and children it provides access to thousands of teaching-learning resources in Hindi.
- Sampark Baithak includes Sampark Smart Shala animated video lessons, rhymes, stories, interactive and engaging games, classroom activities, worksheets, quizzes.
- This app has all information mapped to state textbook and developed in accordance with the states syllabus.
- Haryana Sampark Baithak app APK allows users to download the content for free and view without the internet.
- For teachers in govt. schools, Sampark Baithak app serves as a social platform to interact with other teachers. They can share their classroom innovations, celebrate their achievements and ask questions for community members to solve.
- The state leadership can interact directly with the teachers by posting circulars, schedules, guidelines, suggestions and interesting content. Thus it is a complete 360 platform for the teachers/children/parents who wish to learn in the non-judgemental environment of their homes.
- Content is developed on 3 key themes:
- Helping children pick up the language through listening, speaking before proceeding to reading and writing (The LSRW approach)
- Explain complex concepts first in concrete form using teaching-learning material before moving to the abstract form that requires practice in workbooks.
- Teaching first in the local context (the known to unknown approach) in the form of mock classrooms. Here teachers can see a lesson plan as it should be explained in class.
At the India level, this app is empowering 2,00,000 teachers and helping improve learning outcomes for 7 million children. Basically, this app benefits primary students studying in 90,000 government primary schools across 6 states of Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. The main objective is to bring together over 60 lakh teachers from across the country to improve learning outcomes for 15 crore children studying in government primary schools.