Haryana government has started Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana 2019. Under this scheme, govt. will provide an insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh to registered small and medium traders. CM Manohar Lal Khattar has also started Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana. In this scheme, govt. will provide package ranging from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh to traders, retailers, small shopkeepers & self employed persons on basis of their turnover.
CM Manohar Lal said that Rs. 38 crore premium for both Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Bima Yojana & Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana would be paid by the Haryana government. CM has also made several other announcements for the welfare of different sections of society.
On this occasion, CM has also presented insurance certificates to six beneficiaries under this scheme.
Haryana CM Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
Below are the important features and highlights of this scheme:-
- This is an accident insurance scheme for traders, retailers, small shopkeepers, shop owners & self employed persons.
- Under this scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 5 lakh insurance cover in case of any accident.
- All the traders registered under Haryana Goods and Services Tax (HGST) Act 2017 would be covered under these schemes.
- Around 3.75 lakh traders would be its beneficiaries.
- The benefit of insurance would be admissible in case of accidental death, permanently disability and damage to two body organs, or eyes or one organ or one eye.
An Overview of हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री व्यापारी सामूहिक निजी दुर्घटना बीमा योजना
|योजना का नाम||हरियाणा सीएम व्यापारी सामूहिक निजी दुर्घटना बीमा योजना|
|लॉन्च की तारीख||11 सितम्बर 2019|
|लाभार्थी||छोटे दुकानदार, खुदरा व्यापारी, स्वरोजगार, खुद का व्यापार|
|लाभार्थियों की संख्या||अब तक पंजीकृत 3.75 लाख|
|बीमा की राशि के लिए पात्रता||आकस्मिक मृत्यु, स्थायी रूप से विकलांगता और शरीर के दो अंगों जैसे एक अंग या एक आंख को नुकसान होने की स्थिति में बीमा का लाभ दिया जाएगा।|
|बीमा की राशि||5 लाख रुपए|
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana
The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- An insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh would be provided to registered traders on the basis of their turnover.
- This scheme will compensate loss of loss of their stock caused due to fire, theft, flood and earthquake and damage to furniture and other goods.
- Around 3.13 lakh registered small and medium traders would be benefited under this scheme.
- Insurance Cover & Turnover Limits –
- Insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh having annual turnover upto Rs. 20 lakh.
- Rs. 10 lakh insurance coverage for turnover b/w Rs. 20 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh.
- Rs. 15 lakh insurance cover for turnover b/w Rs. 50 lakh to Rs. 1 crore.
- Insurance cover of Rs. 20 lakh for turnover b/w Rs. 1 crore to Rs. 1.5 crore.
- Rs. 25 lakh for traders having turnover of more than Rs. 1.5 crore.
There are around 3,13,112 registered firms in the state in which number of registered traders are 3,86,669. All these traders can avail benefits of this CM Vyapari Kshatipurti Bima Yojana.