Labour Department of Haryana has launched Paternity Benefit Scheme 2019 for registered workers. Now all the building and construction laborers will get assistance of Rs. 21,000 to take care of new born babies. All the registered labourers can now apply online and fill Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme online registration form at hrylabour.gov.in.
In this Labour welfare fund scheme for father of infants, Rs. 15,000 is given as pitritva labh and Rs. 6,000 for their wife to take proper nutrition after birth of children. The major objective is to provide proper nutrition to the mother and children as both of them can shape the future of the country. Moreover, the living standards and health status of the workers will get improved.
This Pitritva Labh Scheme is going to reduce the maternal mortality rate (MMR) and infant mortality rate (IMR).
Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme 2019 for Labourers
Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Paternity Benefit Scheme 2019 aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 21,000 to the registered labourers on the birth of children.
1. Labour Welfare Fund Paternity Benefit Scheme Online Registration in Haryana
All the candidates can firstly visit the official website at hrylabour.gov.in. At the homepage, go to the “E-Services” section and make registration using Aadhaar card. Then make a login at the homepage of the official Labour dept. website and fill the Haryana Labour Welfare Fund Paternity Benefit Scheme online registration form.
To read the complete scheme details, click at the link – Haryana Labour Paternity Benefit Scheme 2019
2. Conditions to Avail Paternity Benefit Scheme Haryana Labor
People can follow the below mentioned conditions to avail financial aid under Labour Welfare Board Paternity Benefit Scheme in Haryana:-
- All the labourers must be registered with at-least 1 year membership / subscription.
- After the birth of the children, candidates must produce birth certificate (certified copy) of the children and must attach it.
- Pitritva Labh (Paternity Benefit) is given upto 2 children but it is extended in case the other 3 children are girls.
- Completed application forms along with other documents must be submitted to the concerned authorities within 1 year of delivery.
- All those registered labourers whose wife is already taking maternity benefits from any board / dept. / corporation are not eligible.
3. Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Labour Welfare Board Paternity Benefit Scheme
All the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the table below to avail the Haryana Labour Board Paternity Benefit Scheme:-
|Membership Years / सदस्यता वर्ष||at-least 1 year|
|Apply Frequency / आवेदन की सीमा||upto 5|
|Scheme For / इस योजना के लिए||Male|
|Continue After Death / मृत्यु के बाद जारी||No|
The total assistance under paternity benefit scheme of Haryana labour is Rs. 21,000.