Haryana government has started E-Kharid farmer registration & login process online at ekharid.in. Now all the farmers who wants to sell their crops can now easily make Haryana Ekharid Farmer Registration through online mode at the official website. Farmers are also advised to fill sowing details accurately and read the guidelines before filling E-kharid online application form.
In case the farmers are facing problem in making Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration or Login, then they can contact toll free number (check below). Haryana State Agriculture Marketing (HSAM) Board has started this online process for registration of farmers in a hassle free manner.
All the farmers can now make ekharid registration online at official portal of Haryana govt. which is dedicated for procurement of crops from farmers.
Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration Form Online
Below is the complete procedure to make e-kharid registration of farmers through online mode:-
- Farmers will have to firstly click athttps://ekharid.in/MMS/FarmerRegistrationOpen
- Then the Ekharid Farmer Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here all the farmers can enter their aadhar number, mobile number, personal details and upload ID proof details as well as recent photograph. Even the bank details of farmers as well as uploading of bank passbook is necessary to complete the E-Kharid online registration process.
- Finally, farmers can click at the “Continue” button to complete the E-kharid farmers registration.
- All the farmers can then make “Login” into their account at the official https://ekharid.in/ portal.
e-Kharid portal is an initiative of Haryana govt. to bring in transparency at all levels in the food grains procurement process. This portal will enable ease of doing business to the traders and will empower the farmers by providing real time information and timely payment.
Guidelines for Farmers Registration at E-Kharid Portal
Below are the guidelines or process for registration of farmers at E-Kharid portal of Haryana:-
- All fields marked with “asterisk (*)” are compulsory.
- Farmers must possess their 12 digit unique bio-metric ID (Aadhaar Card number).
- 10 digit registered mobile number is mandatory. All the information will be send at this mobile number through SMS.
- Date of Birth must match with your Identity proof.
- Farmers can deposit scanned copy or photocopy of any 1 of documents – Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID card.
- Farmer must have their recent passport size photograph.
- For bank details, farmer must have the first page of bank passbook with them.
- Farmers must enter their correct bank account number, name of account holder, IFSC code and upload necessary documents.
Moreover, farmers will have to enter the details of crop sown accurately. They must specify the name of scheme for which form is filled, area of land (in acres), crop name, place of sowing and category of farm produce to print acknowledgement receipt.
— For more details, contact the helpline number at 1800-180-2060 (9:00 AM to 7:00 PM) or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org