Haryana government is going to start Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna enrollment from 21 August 2019. Under this CM Parivaar Samriddhi Scheme, each eligible beneficiary family will get benefits of PMJJBY, PMSBY, PMKMDY, PMLVMDY, PMSYMDY, PMFBY schemes.. People can apply through online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in by filling Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana application form.
The state govt. of Haryana will start this Mukhyamantri Parivaar Samriddhi Scheme to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security would be provided to people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pensionary benefits. Around 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme.
Here people can check the complete details along with application form filling process, eligibility criteria of the CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration Form
Below are the important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:-
- Apply Online Link – cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
- Each family to get Rs. 6,000 per annum i.e Rs. 500 per month as social security amount to be utilized for payment of the beneficiary share of the centrally sponsored schemes for Pension and Insurance.
- Eligibility – criteria for families is that the annual income of family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1,80,000. Or the total landholding of a family must be less than 2 hectares (5 acres). Or along with small businessmen with an annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr.
- Life Insurance Benefits (PMJJBY) – From the received Rs. 500 as social security, a premium of Rs. 330 per annum would be paid on account of Life insurance of at-least 1 family member under PMJJBY. The coverage provided is for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh in case of death of beneficiary.
- Accidental Insurance Benefits (PMSBY) – Moreover, an amount of Rs. 12 would be paid on account of Accidental insurance of at-least 1 family member under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. Each beneficiary to get Rs. 2 lakh life insurance cover under this PMSBY scheme.
- Pensionary Benefits (PM-SYMDY) – A contribution amount of Rs. 55 to 200 per month would be paid automatically from bank account as premium for PM-SYMDY. This premium amount is to provide pension to beneficiary under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. On attaining the age of 60 years, pension would be provided at a rate of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits (PMKMDY)
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna (PMLVMDY)
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- Registration Form – After the launch of this scheme on 21 August 2019, the state govt. is inviting registration forms through online mode.
Furthermore, the balance amount after fulfillment of all social security options would be invested in a special Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).