Haryana government has started Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna enrollment. Under this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana, each eligible beneficiary family will get benefits of PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM-KMDY), PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana (PM-LVMY), PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM), PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) schemes. People can apply through online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in by filling Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana online application form.
The state govt. of Haryana will start this Mukhyamantri Parivaar Samriddhi Scheme to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security would be provided to people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pensionary benefits. Around 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 per year as financial assistance.
Now people can check the complete details along with application form filling process, eligibility criteria of the CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana. In the wake of fight with Coronavirus, all those poor people whose name does not appear in any scheme list, then they can make registration at CSCs or call at helpline number at 1100.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration Form
Below are the important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:-
- Apply Online Link – cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
- Each family to get Rs. 6,000 per annum i.e Rs. 500 per month as social security amount to be utilized for payment of the beneficiary share of the centrally sponsored schemes for Pension and Insurance.
- Eligibility Criteria – All families whose annual income of family from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1,80,000. Or the total landholding of a family is less than 2 hectares (5 acres) . Or small businessmen with an annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr are eligible.
- Life Insurance Benefits (PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – PMJJBY) – From the received Rs. 500 as social security, a premium of Rs. 330 per annum would be paid on account of Life insurance of at-least 1 family member under PMJJBY. The coverage provided is for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh in case of death of beneficiary.
- Accidental Insurance Benefits (PM Suraksha Bima Yojana – PMSBY) – Moreover, an amount of Rs. 12 would be paid on account of Accidental insurance of at-least 1 family member under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. Each beneficiary to get Rs. 2 lakh life insurance cover under this PMSBY scheme.
- Pensionary Benefits (PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – PMSYM) – A contribution amount of Rs. 55 to 200 per month would be paid automatically from bank account as premium for PM-SYM. This premium amount is to provide pension to beneficiary under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. On attaining the age of 60 years, pension would be provided at a rate of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits (PMKMY) – Under this scheme, each farmer will get pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna (PMLVMY) – Under this scheme, each one of the retail traders, small shopkeepers, shop owners and self employed persons will get pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- Registration Form – After the launch of this scheme on 27 January 2020, the state govt. is inviting registration forms through online mode.
Furthermore, the balance amount after fulfillment of all social security options would be invested in a special Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
Haryana Fights Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – MPSY Assistance
Haryana government led by CM Manohar Lal Khattar is providing financial assistance of Rs. 4,000 per family under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. Around 12,56,000 families registered under the MPSY scheme are the beneficiaries of this financial assistance. The nation-wide is ongoing and central and state govt. of Haryana are ensuring that there is no financial crisis for the poor people.
The state govt. has already sent Rs. 211.62 crore assistance in the bank accounts of more than 6 lakh families registered under MPSY scheme.