Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme PDF Download: The state government of Haryana has launched Cashless Treatment Scheme for the state government employees and pensioners. Under the scheme, the beneficiary will get cashless medical services up to Rs. 5 lakh. This scheme was started from 30 November 2017 in the state. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Haryana cashless treatment scheme for state govt. employees and pensioners (Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme – HECHS).
COVID-19 Cashless Treatment Scheme for Govt Employees / Pensioners
Haryana government has announced to include COVID-19 in the limited cashless medical facility being provided to the state govt’s employees, pensioners / family pensioners and their dependents. This step would ensure that COVID-19 related medical bills of state govt’s employees, pensioners / family pensioners and their dependents could be reimbursed. The orders are implemented with immediate effect.
State health minister Anil Vij mentioned that a letter was sent by the additional chief secretary (health) to all heads of departments, all managing directors of boards and corporations of Haryana, all divisional and deputy commissioners of the state, registrar of Punjab and Haryana high court, principal accountant general (A&E and Audit), director general of information (public relations and languages department), all commissioners of the state, all civil surgeons and the CEOs/directors/medical superintendents of all private hospitals/medical colleges empanelled with the state government.
The state government of Haryana had decided to include COVID in addition to the six threatening medical conditions, already notified by the state government under the limited cashless medical facility for state government employees, pensioners/family pensioners and their dependents. All the empanelled private hospitals will levy charges as per the existing reimbursement/limited cashless/empanelled policies, as the case may be, issued by the state government and amended time to time.
Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme (HECHS) Details
The cashless treatment will function under the direction of Haryana Health Department. The benefit of the scheme is only for regular state government employees and pensioners. The pensioners will be identified on the basis of the report from Finance Department & NIC while the employees will select on the basis of HRMS Data. However, the Health Department will also upload this date on the official website. The hospital can check the details of beneficiaries by going to the official website of Health Department.
Salient Features of Haryana Cashless Treatment For State Govt. Employees / Pensioners
- The benefit of the scheme is only for regular employees of State government and pensioners.
- The spouse and dependent on state govt. employees and pensioners will not be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
- However, the spouse and dependent on state govt. employees and pensioners will get the medical service as per the existing policy of reimbursement issued dated May 6, 2005.
- The beneficiary will be able to get medical services up to a maximum limit of Rs. 5 lakh. In case the cost of treatment is exceeded, then the employee or pensioner will have to pay the remaining amount.
- The exceeded amount will be paid by the employee or pensioner. Their relative department will later reimburse this excess amount as per the entitlement and existing reimbursement policy.
- Haryana Govt. will issue Identity Cards which would be linked with Aadhar to the regular employees and pensioners while the pensioners will have to carry Pension Payment Order (PPO) as Identity Proof to avail the benefits of the scheme.
HECHS List of Six Diseases
The cashless treatment scheme would be applicable only for six life-threatening conditions as given below:-
|brain haemorrhage||cardiac emergency|
|third and fourth stage of cancer||electrocution|
Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme Guidelines PDF
Under the scheme, the beneficiary will be able to get treatment at all government medical colleges and government aided Medical Colleges all over the state, all district hospitals, other health institutions of the state government and all private hospitals empanelled under the Haryana government.
The interested candidate can download Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme PDF (English) – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/assets/pdfs/Operational%20Guidelines%20HECHS%20English.pdf
Haryana Employees Cashless Health Scheme PDF (Hindi) – https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/assets/pdfs/Operational%20Guidelines%20HECHS%20Hindi.pdf