Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain Scheme is a new scheme announced by the Congress President Captain Amarinder Singh to provide job to one person per family and Berojgari Bhatta to the Youth of Punjab. The promise of providing a job and unemployment allowance will be fulfilled only if the congress government comes to power after 2017 elections in the state.
Besides one job per family, Captain also promises to provide unemployment allowance of Rs. 2500 to every eligible youth until he/she gets a job or for a maximum period of 36 months.
Har Ghar Captain Scheme Online Registration
Online registrations for Har Ghar Captain Scheme can be done using the official portal at hargharcaptain.com. Below is the step by step procedure to apply for the Har Ghar Captain Scheme.
- Visit the official website of Har Ghar Captain Scheme at www.hargharcaptain.com
- Click on the link Take Oath and fill the details in the form.
- After filling all the details click the Submit button for next step.
- You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number, enter the OTP on next screen and click Verify button.
- ON the next screen, you will see your Berojgari Bhatta card on your screen with an option to download it.
- Download the Berojgari Bhatta card by clicking on Download button, print it and keep it safe for future reference.
Har Ghar Captain Scheme Eligibility
To benefit from this scheme, the individual:
– Must have passed Class 10th examination
– Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years as of July 01, 2017
Only those people, who have filled the form under Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain Scheme, and have received their berozgari bhatta card, will be eligible to receive the unemployment allowance
The candidates can clear their doubts about the scheme by contacting at the email id [email protected]
For more details about the scheme, please visit the official website at www.hargharcaptain.com