Haj Committee of India is inviting online applications for Hajj 2019 visit in Mecca Madina of Saudi Arabia at hajcommittee.gov.in. Hajj Yatra application form 2019 are available at the official website from 18 October 2018 and the offline process will start from 22 October 2018. This time the annual Haj pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca will be completely free of subsidy as PM Narendra Modi has scrapped the Hajj subsidy earlier.
Hajj is a holy place for all the muslims and islamic followers and Haj 2019 is announced 2 months before schedule comparing to last year’s Haj. It is for the first time that preparations for next year’s Haj (2019) has been started immediately after completion of current year’s Haj process (2018).
Interested candidates can apply in either online or offline mode and make registration for Hajj Yatra 2019 before 17 November 2018.
Hajj 2019 Online Application Form by Haj Committee
Below is the complete procedure to make registration and fill online application form for Hajj 2019 Yatra:-
- Firstly visit the official website hajcommittee.gov.in
- At the homepage, scroll over the “Online Application” tab present in the header and then click at the “Apply Online” link as shown in the figure:-
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click at http://18.104.22.168/webapp/web18/ to apply online for Hajj 2019.
- In the new window, click at the “New User Registration” link to open online Hajj Registration Form 2019 which will appear as follows:-
- Here all the pilgrims needs to enter their complete details including name, e-mail ID, district, state and then have to click at the “Submit details” button to complete the registration process.
- Afterwards, candidates can “Login” using the mobile number and password to fill the Hajj 2019 application form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the registered mobile number and password and click at the “Submit” button to login and fill the remaining Haj online form 2019 for Hajj yatra.
- Finally, candidates can read the terms and conditions for payment and make e-payment for Hajj form 2019.
In case the candidates finds it difficult to understand the application process, then see complete details of How to Apply for Hajj 2019 to complete the application process.
Last date for the physical submission of offline forms / documents will be on November 17, 2018. Applicants are also requested to have a valid Indian International Passport issued on or before November 17 and valid up to January 31, 2020.
Hajj 2019 Form Dates & Schedule
The complete action plan for Hajj 2019 is released on 16 October 2018 and duly approved by the Ministry of minority affairs. To see the complete schedule for Hajj yatra, click at the link given below:-
Hajj 2019 Application Form Dates (Schedule)
All the ministries involved will work in a time bound manner to provide better services to Haj pilgrims and make Haj 2019 a huge success.
Haj Committee of India Announcement 2019
Union Minister, Mr. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has made announcement regarding Haj 2019. The announcement can be seen in either english or hindi or urdu format through the link – Hajj Committee Announcement which will appear as shown below:-
Haj Yatra 2019 Guidelines / Circulars
All the candidates can see the guidelines, circulars for Haj 2019 through the links below:-
— Hajj 2019 Guidelines
— Haj 2019 Circulars
— For more details, visit the official website http://hajcommittee.gov.in/