Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies of Gujarat is inviting Gujarat Ration Card Online Application Form 2019. Now APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA category people can apply online for New, Separate, Duplicate Ration Card to get subsidized ration at PDS shops. Candidates can check fcs gujarat ration card online status and area wise ration card details to download and find their name in the village wise ration card list at digitalgujarat.gov.in
All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card can now check their name in Eligible List (Village Wise) of National Food Security Act (NFSA) and Non-NFSA category. All the Candidates whose name does not appears in Ration Card New List 2019 and wants to apply for new Ration Card can apply in the prescribed format for inclusion of their name.
Even the candidates can apply for addition / removal of name online or any other change in the ration card. Ration Card is an essential document for all poor people including APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA to take benefits of most govt. schemes. Most importantly, people can purchase Rationat subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
FCS Gujarat New Ration Card Online Application Form (Apply)
Below is the complete procedure for APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA beneficiaries to apply online for new ration card in Gujarat:-
- Step 1 – Visit the official website digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Step 2 – At the homepage, click at the “Services” link in the header and then click at the “Citizen Services” link.
- Step 3 – Here Click on “Application for New Ration Card” link. In the new opened page, see the Instructions and the List of documents to be attached which includes Residence Proof Attachment, Identity Proof Attachment and Proof Needed In Service Attachment.
- Step 4 – Then Click “Apply Online” button at the bottom. A new window will open as below:-
- Step 5 – Here registered users can directly make Login using their E-mail ID and Password. For New Ration Card Online Registration click on “Click for New Registration” link. Then the Gujarat Ration Card online Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Step 6 – Fill all the details and submit the completed application form to complete the online application process.
On Digital Gujarat Portal, candidates can apply online, store personal records / documents in Digital Locker pay online, track application status. Candidates can also download the Ration Card offline using link – Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Download
1. Add Name in Ration Card Online Gujarat – APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA
All the APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA beneficiaries can follow the process given below to add name in ration card online:-
- For adding name in Ration Card follow the Step 1 and Step 2 as mentioned above.
- In Step 3, click at the “Add Name in Ration Card Online” instead of “Application for New Ration Card” link.
- After that follow the similar step from Step 4 to Step 6 to add name in Gujarat ration card online.
Removal of Name from Ration Card / Change in Ration Card – Similar to the above mentioned process, candidates can also apply online for removal of name from ration card. Even, they can apply online for Change in Ration Card.
2. Application for Duplicate / Separate Ration Card Gujarat
Candidates can follow the process given below to fill online application for duplicate / separate ration card:-
- To apply online for Duplicate / Separate Ration Card follow the Step 1 and Step 2 as mentioned above.
- In Step 3, click at the “Application for Duplicate / Separate Ration Card” instead of “Application for New Ration Card” link.
- After that follow the similar step from Step 4 to Step 6 to apply online for separate ration card online.
Download Gujarat Ration Card List Village Wise & Find Name
Candidates can now check Areas Wise Ration Card Details as per NFSA. Now candidates can check name in the Ration Card List Village Wise using the link given below:-
- Areas Wise Ration Card Details – NFSA
For more details, see – All India Final BPL List (State Wise) 2018 – SECC 2011 Data
Gujarat Ration Card (APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA) Online Status
Candidates can check the Ration Card Online Status online by the following method:-
- Visit the website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/index-eng.htm
- Click at the “Know your Entitlement” link or directly click this link
Ration Card Gujarat Helpline
Contact our common Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for further Information – 18002335500. All the APL / BPL / NFSA / Non-NFSA candidates can also download ration card user manual pdf in English and Gujarati format:-
Download Ration Card User Manual (English)
Download Ration Card User Manual (Gujarati)
— For other details, visit the website – fcsca.gujarat.gov.in