Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) is inviting online application forms for the Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018. All the 10th pass students can now fill the application form for admission to first year professional diploma courses of engineering and technology. Official notification for the diploma / polytechnic course (SSC) first year registration is now available. Interested candidates can now apply online for ACPDC 2018-19 at official website gujdiploma.nic.in 2018 or acpdc.in.
Directorate of Technical Education has released the Gujarat Diploma Admission Booklet and is now available for downloading. Candidates must download it in PDF Format and see the eligibility criteria, age limit, reservation, number of seats and selection procedure. For online application, candidates can get the booklet and PIN from the designated 123 branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank from during 1 May 2018 to 11 June 2018.
All the students can make online registration for ACPDC 2018-19 / Gujarat ITI Diploma Admission online. Even the candidates needs to perform document verification between 1 May 2018 to 12 June 2018 at any help center designated by ACPDC. The application fees of Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2018 is Rs. 250.
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 / ACPDC 2018-19 Application Form
All the candidates can now fill the application form for diploma / polytechnic admission after class 10th in the Gujarat state. Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- For Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 Registration, candidates can visit official website gujdiploma.nic.in
- On the homepage, click at “For Registration to Diploma Courses – ACPDC – 2018” or directly click this link
- In the new window, a login page will appear where candidates can make new registration and existing candiates can make gujdiploma.nic.in login. The login window will appear as follows:-
- Next select course – “First Year Diploma after SSC”, enter the security pin and then click at “New Registration”
- Afterwards, Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 Online Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Fill the entire details in the diploma registration form and click “Submit Registration Details”. Verify the OTP and enter the reservation details to complete the registration process.
- Finally, candidates will get a ‘Login Id’ and ‘Password’ for login to fill the remaining application form.
Candidates must verify their documents at the help centers between 1 May 2018 to 12 June 2018 to get selected in the merit list for diploma admissions.
Gujarat Diploma 2018 Admission Booklet
For more details on eligibility criteria, age limit, reservation, selection procedure and other information regarding diploma admissions, see the admission booklet. Candidates can see the e-booklet for first year diploma admissions after SSC through the link given below:-
All the 10th pass candidates can get admission in 3 year professional diploma course and can later get admission in engineering courses directly into the Second Year through LEET.
Diploma Admissions in Gujarat – Important Dates
All the candidates can see the important dates for the diploma admission in gujarat. All the candidates must submit their application form within the stipulated time (as early as possible) to avoid the last time rush. Even the exam date and admission dates are specified as follows (see in the image):-
All the candidates from Gujarat who have passed the 10th class from the Gujarat state board or the CBSE board and have attained the age of 15 years can now apply online.
Gujarat Diploma Admissions Notification 2018
The admission notification is released in the newspaper on 1 May 2018 to invite candidates for diploma admissions. See the official notification below:-
First Year SSC – Other Important Links
All the interested candidates who are seeking admission in diploma courses can also take the help of the following links to better understand the admission process:-
- Admission Modality – English (PDF), Gujarati (PDF)
- Provisional List of Diploma Engineering Institutes (PDF) Download
- List of Diploma Engineering Courses (PDF)
- List of Help Centers – Download
- List of Kotak Mahindra Bank Branches
For any queries on the admission process, candidates can call on the helpline number:- 26566000 (24×7)