Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan, a new initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be launched in the Mid April. The main objective of the Abhiyan is to learn ground realities of rural development schemes and making necessary changes in them.
The Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan will ensure that the benefit of every scheme is reached to every beneficiary of each village. The ambitious campaign will be launched on 14 April from Mhow. The campaign will be held from 14th April to 31st May in Madhya Pradesh.
Implementation of Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan
Under the Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan, MPs, MLAs, Panchayat and other public representatives will be associated. Programmes under the campaign will be held at Gram, Janpad and district Panchayat levels. To monitor the programme more effectively, CM of MP will himself make visits to villages 3 days a week. Officers from village to state level will also make regular visits to the villages.
Under the campaign, discussions will be done with the villages about various social welfare scheme of the state and centre Government. Some of the subjects of the discussions would be as following
- SC and ST welfare and social harmony programmes
- Apprising farmers of ways to double their income
- Public distribution system
- Women’s empowerment
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami and Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- Beneficiaries of Mudra Bank Yojana
- Panchayat representatives’ convention
- Crop Insurance Scheme such as Predhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Other insurance schemes
- Sanitation & drinking water
- Divyang welfare
- Good governance
- Women’s health examination
- Women’s self-help groups and de-addiction