As reported earlier, Narendra Modi Government is all set to launch Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan on 14 April. It is a nationwide movement towards social harmony, strengthening of Panchayati Raj, rural development and farmer’s progress.
Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan – 14-24 April 2016
The abhiyan will be launched on the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Under the Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan, three following programs will be organized on different dates between 14 and 24 April.
READ MORE: Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan in Hindi
- Social Harmony Programme – 14, 15 & 16 April
- Gram Kisan Sabha – 17, 18, 19 & 20 April
- Gram Sabha Meeting – 21, 22, 23 & 24 April
Following are the details of the events
Social Harmony Programme
- Vow to strengthen social harmony by villagers
- Introduction on Babasaheb Ambedkar’s life and his views on national integration: Distribution of related literature
- Awareness about the schemes ensuring social harmony
- To organize exhibitions in important places in the life of Babasaheb
- Paying tribute to Dr. Ambedkar
Gram Kisan Sabha
- Information about important schemes in agricultural sector – Discussion with Farmers
- Promotion of awareness about schemes in agricultural sector – Prime minister Fasal Sima Yojana, Prime Minister
Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, Soil Health card, animal husbandry, pisci-culture, cropping cycle, Horticulture, importance of drip irrigation, Neem coated urea & rural electrification.
- Discussion on doubling the income of farmers by 2022
Read more about Gram Kisan Sabha.
Gram Sabha Meeting
- Discussion focused on issues related to village development
- Organise prabhat feri, cultural sports and cleanliness programmes
- Extensive discussion on Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, MNREGA, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao, Swasthya Bima Yojana, Prime Minister Mudra Yojana, Skill Development Scheme
Read more about Gram Sabha Meetings.
Live telecast of Prime Minister’s speech to each gram sabha can be viewed on Doordarshan and Akashvani on the occasion of Panchayati Raj Diwas on 24 April. Prizes will also be distributed to outstanding Panchayats at aconference of Panchayati Raj representatives in Jamshedpur.
Below is the advertisement of the scheme