Rural Development Minister, Alo Libang has launched Free Trade LPG (FTL) Scheme in Arunachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, selling of 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders would be done under Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) for the convenience of consumers in the state. Any person can avail these cylinders with less procedure and only with their proof of Identity. The price of each 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinder under FTL Scheme would be Rs. 1524.20.
Over the past few years, a large number of people in cities are mobile and thus they doesn’t require a permanent LPG connection. So, these customers needs flexibility to get LPG cylinders as per their convenience. Their needs can be fulfilled by smaller quantities of LPG, even by a 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinder. So, the state govt. has launched Free Trade LPG Scheme.
This scheme of providing 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders would be beneficial for the people of rural areas where there are no gas agencies.
Free Trade LPG (FTL) Scheme – 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders Price in AP
The important features and highlights of Free Trade LPG (FTL) Scheme in Arunachal Pradesh are as follows:-
- Any needy person can avail these 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders in Arunachal Pradesh with very less procedure and by just showing their any one ID proof.
- Any one of the following Identity proofs – Voter I-Card, Driving license, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass book, Employees ID, Passport, Student ID or other document needs to be produced.
- The primary objective of this Free Trade LPG Scheme is serve the consumers with sincerity and to ensure their satisfaction.
- FTL scheme is being launched in Arunachal Pradesh through IOC Retails Outlets.
- In the starting phase, all the FTLs will come with the brand name Indane. These LPG Gas Cylinders and would remain available at 16 IOC retail outlets in 15 districts.
- These LPG Gas Cylinders would remain available at all IOC outlets in the state in phased manner.
- For more information, click at the link – 5 Kg Free Trade LPG Gas Cylinders
- The total cost of the Free Trade LPG (FTLs) – 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders Price including cost of pressure regulator will be Rs. 1524.20.
This scheme primarily focuses on starting a free trade of LPG Gas. Now all those citizens who are always on move due to their professional needs will now get LPG Gas Connection easily.
All guidelines regarding Safety for storage, handling and dispensing of LPG Gas Cylinders would remain available at the outlets and issued to consumers.