Food Odisha Ration Card Application Form Download PDF | PDS Odisha Ration Card Apply Form PDF
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Odisha has released the PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2019 (District Wise). All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card can now check their name in the Eligible List of National Food Security Act (NFSA) / APL beneficiaries. Moreover, candidates whose name does not appears in the Ration Card New List 2019 and wants to apply for name inclusion in new Ration card list (राशन कार्ड सूची) can apply in the prescribed format.
Ration Card in Odisha is a necessary document for the poor people to take benefits of most government schemes. NFSA beneficiaries in Odisha can even avail the benefits of State food security scheme. Accordingly, people can purchase rashan at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Odisha Ration Card Apply Form PDF is now available at foododisha.in for the general citizens of the state.
Odisha govt. has made this ration card new list public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List. For inclusion of their name in Ration card list (राशन कार्ड सूची), people can also make new ration card form download Odisha pdf as given below.
Odisha Ration Card 2019 Application Form PDF Download Online
In order to make fresh application for the Ration Card in Odisha, all the candidates must follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly visit the official link http://www.foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp?lnk=31
- At this page, click at the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link.
- Direct Link – Download Ration Card Application Form PDF Odisha
- The application form for the Odisha New Ration Card will appear as shown in the figure:-
- Candidates can fill all the necessary details accurately and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Moreover, candidates can fill Odisha food security ration card application form and apply online as mentioned in the User Manual at PDS Odisha website by clicking the link – Odisha State Food Security Scheme Beneficiary Registration
Odisha FPS Report & Dealers List
All the candidates can check the complete FPS Report for Odisha through the link:-
PDS Odisha Ration Card FPS Report
Here candidates can check the list of dealers with ration cards, number of FPS with range of ration card and no. of FPS dealing with only Kerosene.
PDS Odisha Ration Card Apply Offline – APL / BPL / AAY
Alternatively, all the citizens can even apply offline for ration card in Odisha. The state govt. issues Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration cards to the citizens. The procedure to avail Food Odisha Ration Card can be checked through the link:-
Requirements for Ration Card Form PDF Odisha (Offline Method)
There are following requirements for Ration Card in Odisha:-
- All the candidates can also obtain the application form for a new Ration card from any circle office / S.D.O office.
- People must posses passport sized photographs of the head of family attested by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councillor. He / She must also have specified proof of residence and the surrender / deletion certificate of the previous Ration Card (if any).
- In case the proof of residence is not available, then the circle FSO / S.I. / M.O. conducts spot inquiries and records the statements of 2 independent witnesses in neighbourhood.
- The standard prescribed time schedule for the Ration Card preparation is generally 15 days. Although the procedure and time limit can vary from state to state.
The state govt. has also made a provision for making amendments to valid Ration Cards.
List of Documents for New Ration Card in Odisha
The following documents are necessary to submit the Ration Card application form in Odisha:-
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||Aadhaar Card|
|Previous Electricity Bills||PAN Card|
|Gas Connection||Bank Passbook|
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate|
Odisha govt. will issue new ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL or AAY beneficiaries. It is necessary for getting ration through the distributors at various ration shops. Furthermore, all the citizens can check their name in the PDS Odisha Ration Card New List 2018 at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Dept. of Odisha. For more details, visit the official website at http://www.foododisha.in/
Odisha Rashan Card 2019
A Ration Card is an essential document issued by the state government for the purchase of essential commodities from fair price shops. There are different ration cards for Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya families. It is a very useful document for Indian citizens as it saves money in procurement of essential commodities at a subsidized rate.
The ration card in Odisha could also be used as a proof of identification for other documents like Domicile Certificate, for inclusion of your name in the Electoral Rolls etc. In addition to the permanent ration cards, all the states can also issue temporary Ration cards which would remain valid for a specified number of months and are issued for relief purposes.