Tripura TET Online Application | Tripura TET Exam Date 2019 | Tripura TET Exam Form Fillup Date 2019 | Tripura TET 2019 Syllabus | Tripura TET Qualification | T-TET Exam Notification
Teacher’s Recruitment Board of Tripura (TRBT) is inviting online application form for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Exam 2019 at trb.tripura.gov.in. Now candidates can check Tripura TET online application process, form fillup date, exam date, syllabus, qualification and notification. T-TET Exam would be conducted in 2 papers – Paper-l for person intending to be teacher of classes I to V and Paper-II is to become teacher of VI to VIII class.
Kokrobok as an alternative of Bengali (2nd language) in T-TET Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been introduced from 2019 session. Dates of T-TET Exam 2019 Paper-I & Paper-II and downloading of Admit Card will be notified later on. Test center, time and duration of T-TET 2019 Paper I and Paper II would be mentioned in the Admit card.
All the candidates are instructed to go through the Prospectus-cum-Instructions for eligibility criteria, fee payment and other terms and conditions before fillup of Tripura TET Exam 2019 online form.
Fillup Tripura TET 2019 Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online and fillup Tripura TET Exam 2019 registration form:-
- Firstly visit the official website at trb.tripura.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply Online” tab or directly click this link
- Next, candidates can click at the “Click Here for T-TET-2019” link to apply online for T-TET Exam 2019.
- Afterwards, the Tripura TET (T-TET) Exam 2019 online registration / application form and login will appear as shown below:-
- Here new users can make T-TET Exam online registration by filling necessary details accurately like name, e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth.
Finally after registration process is over, all the existing users can make T-TET Exam Login.
Tripura TET Exam Form Fillup Date 2019
Tripura TET Exam Form Fillup complete schedule has been described in the table below:-
|Submission of Online T-TET Application (Paper I & II)||30 April 2019 to 20 June 2019|
|Last Date for Finalization of Application (T-TET 2019 Paper I & II)||20 June 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees (T-TET 2019 Paper I & II)||5 July 2019|
Tripura TET Exam Date 2019
Dates of T-TET 2019 Paper-I & Paper-II and downloading of Admit Card will be notified later on. Test Center, time and duration of T- TET2019 Paper-I & Paper-II will be mentioned in the AdmitCard. Moreover, the test center of the candidate can be anywhere in the state of Tripura.
Tripura TET Exam Notification
Kokborok Syllabus for T-TET Paper 1 & 2
Tripura TET Qualification – Eligibility Criteria
Indian nationals residing in Tripura having Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate and fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of www.trb.tripura.gov.in:-
- All the candidates having minimum academic and professional qualifications as specified in the NCIE Notification dated 23d August 2010 for T-TET 2019 Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Candidates having Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks for T-TET 2019 paper-I only. As per MHRD notification dated 4 January 2019.
- Moreover, candidates having Graduation (for T-TET 2019 Paper-I and Paper- II). As per MHRD Notification dated 04.01.2019.
The prime motto of learning institutions is being directed to design a scheme to impart quality education.