A fee waiver scheme has been announced by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for students from all the four regions of the Union Territory under company secretary’s executive and foundation programme. This scheme will perform under the Swavlamban – Samagra Shiksha, Samagra Vikas. This initiative would provide an opportunity for UT students to fulfill their dreams.
Under the Fee waiver scheme, students from Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe and Yanam will get free registration by the end of March 31, 2018 at the official website at http://icsi.edu/. The interested student can register for foundation and executive programmes in which the entire course fee will be waived.
Highlights of Fee Waiver Scheme
Below given details and eligibility criteria of student for the scheme:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of Puducherry state.
- The student has passed Plus-Two or equivalent or bachelor’s degree or equivalent irrespective of the percentage of marks will be eligible for the scheme.
- The student will get an opportunity to become a corporate leaders.
- The eligible student will get free of coaching in any of the ICSI centers across the country.
- The interested student can make their free registration by March 31, 2018.
- The student can make their registration by going the official website at http://icsi.edu/.
Below given the screenshot of ICSI fee waiver scheme.
The objective of the scheme is to provide the coaching at free of cost from the Union Territories alone. Because the representation of students from the Union Territories in the ICSI institute has very low. As per data, in the state of Puducherry has only around 254 students.
The initiative of Swavlamban-Samagra Shiksha, Samagra Vikas provides an opportunity to students of the Union Territories and the Northeastern States to continue their study and fulfill their dreams.
A centre of ICSI has been set up at Rajiv Gandhi University under the commerce department where interested students could go for any query.
The student can download the PDF of the guidelines of the scheme by clicking on the link.