Each One Pay One Scheme 2021 – Pay / Buy E-Vouchers & Gift to COVID-19 Vaccine Receipients

Central govt's Each One Pay One Scheme 2021, e-vouchers to fund COVID vaccines for poor, pay / buy e voucher in the name of known person & gift it to those who needs COVID-19 vaccination, check details here
Updated: By: No Comments - Leave a Comment

Central government is going to launch Each One Pay One Scheme 2021 to fund COVID-19 Vaccines for the poor people. In this scheme, people would be able to pay / buy e-vouchers & gift it to COVID-19 Vaccine recipients. In this new e-Voucher Scheme, Union govt. will allow paying those who are willing and can afford to pay for vaccine doses for the poor and needy.

Each One Pay One Scheme 2021 for COVID Vaccination

Indian government led by PM Narendra Modi will issue e-voucher that people can buy to fund vaccination drive for poor. Any person can buy these e-vouchers in the name of known person, assistant or staff. He / She can visit any hospital and produce voucher to take the Coronavirus vaccine.

Features of e-Vouchers to Fund COVID-19 Vaccines for Poor

People can now purchase e Vouchers and gift it to other people who needs vaccination. Here are the important features of e-vouchers issued by the central govt. under Each One Pay One Scheme 2021:-

  • The e-vouchers issued under the Each One Pay One will be non-transferable and mandated by the Reserve Bank of India.
  • An individual can buy any number of vouchers and there will be no limitation on the number of vouchers an individual can buy.
  • Central govt. believes that Each One Pay One Scheme will reduce the burden on government hospitals.
  • The major objective of issuing e-vouchers under Each One Pay One Scheme is to speed up the vaccination drive. 

On 7 June 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address to the nation said that all Indians above 18 years of age will be administered free Covid-19 vaccines. All the states in India will be provided with vaccine doses free of cost from central government.

Procurement of COVID Vaccines Directly by Central Government

Indian government is going to provide free vaccines to the states for all the citizens above the age of 18 years. PM Narendra Modi mentioned that central government will buy 75% of the total vaccine production from vaccine manufacturers and give it free to the states. The remaining 25% of vaccines being made in the country will be provided directly to the private sector hospitals. The private hospitals can charge a maximum service fee of Rs. 150 for a single dose above the fixed price of the vaccine.

The vaccine supply in India will increase in the country in the upcoming days as clinical trials for 3 more vaccines is going on.

As per the official government’s data, the cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has exceeded 23.59 crore as on 7 June 2021. The government has set a target to inoculate 1 crore people daily and provide vaccine to entire population by December 2021.

Source / Reference Link: https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/each-one-pay-one-modi-government-new-scheme-to-fund-covid-vaccines-for-poor-710014

Central Government Schemes 2021केंद्र सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Central:PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi YojanaPM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना सूची 2021

Leave a Comment

CLOSESHARE ON: