DTE Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission 2019-20 online application form available at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. All the candidates seeking admission in direct second year post SSC diploma courses in engineering / technology can now fill registration forms. The last date to apply online for 2nd year Post SSC Diploma Admission and document verification is 21 June 2019.
As per DTE Maharashtra Notification for Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission, the date for online registration of application and uploading of required documents by students will be from 6 June to 21 June 2019.
The fees for Direct Second Year Post SSC Diploma Admission to be deposited for general candidates is Rs. 400 while fees is Rs. 300 for reserved candidates.
DTE Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission Apply Online
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for DTE Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission:-
- Firstly visit the official website at dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2019-20” tab on the right side of the page. Then in the new window, click at the “Candidate New Registration” tab to open the DTE Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission registration form as shown below:-
- Here fill in the details including name, mobile number, password and then enter the OTP to proceed to fill the online application form.
- Then candidates can upload qualification details, photo, make payment and submit other details.
- Finally, candidates can take a printout of the completed online application form and submit it to the nearest facilitation center.
The last date for online application and document verification is 21 June 2019. However, facility of online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till 13th August 2019 at facilitation center. All the applications registered, verified & confirmed at FC after last date i.e. 21st June 2019 shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Post SSC Diploma Admission Eligibility
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for DTE Maharashtra Direct 2nd Year Post SSC Diploma Admission:-
- All the candidates must be an Indian National.
- He / She must have passed 10+2 examination with physics and chemistry as compulsory subject along with Mathematics / Biology subject, OR
- 10+2 Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject)
- 10+2 Science with Technical
- 10+2 with Vocational
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2019-20 Notification
All the candidates can check the notification to know about the important dates and other details through the link given below:-
For more details, candidates can visit the official website at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html