Delhi govt. is inviting online application forms for the Widow Pension Scheme at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Vidhwa Pension Yojana in Delhi, all the women in distress who are divorced or have been left can apply for monthly pension amount of Rs. 2500. Interested candidates can fill Vidhwa Pension Yojana form to apply online for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme for Women in Distress.
Vidhwa Pension Yojana online registration form are available at the official edistrict portal of Delhi. Department of Women & Children development (WCD) will implement this scheme and invites Vidhwa Pension Yojana online application form starting from 12 December 2018.
All the women above 18 years of age who have no adequate means of subsistence and are poor, needy and vulnerable can fill Widow Pension Scheme online application / registration form at the official edistrict portal.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi will provide social security by way of financial assistance to widows, divorced, separated, abandoned, deserted or destitute women. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana:-
- Firstly visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “New User” under the ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Vidhwa Pension Yojana registration page will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can select the document type and enter the document number to proceed for the Widow Pension Scheme registration form as shown below:-
- Here candidates can fill all the details correctly, continue to register and then click at the submit button to complete the Vidhwa Pension Yojana registration process.
- All the registered users can make login to apply online for Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi and the login page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter “User ID” and “Password” and make login to complete the Widow Pension Scheme application process.
All the candidates can perform the above mentioned process to fill the Widow Pension Scheme online application form. The last date to apply online for Vidhwa Pension Scheme is 25 January 2019 (45 days after start of application).
List of Documents / Amount of Vidhwa Pension Yojana Delhi
The assistance amount under the Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi is Rs. 2500 per month which would be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary on a quarterly basis through ECS of RBI or PFMS. All the eligible women must possess the following documents to avail the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme benefits:-
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Age Proof Certificate
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Residence Certificate (Minimum 5 Years Residence) in Delhi
- Income Certificate to certify that annual income of family from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh p.a
- Affidavit / Self Declaration Form to certify that applicant is not previously availing any pension benefit.
The Widow Pension scheme assistance shall become payable from the next month of application. Under Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Distress, the present number of ongoing Widow Pension beneficiaries is 179945. For more details, visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in