Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Online Registration: Delhi govt. is inviting Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana online registration form at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana, the state govt. will provide free pilgrimage visits to 77,000 senior citizens in the state. Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana online application form filling process start date will be notified soon.
Delhi Sarkar Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 Apply
Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Online Registration form can be filled through e-district portal and anyone must not submit any manual application. For Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Yojna, counters of SDM office, office of Tirth Vikas Samiti and MLA offices would serve as facilitation counters. Interested candidates can now apply online for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 at the official website for 1st trip to pilgrims.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana / Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme 2021:-
- Firstly visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- At the homepage, candidates have to click at the “New User” link under ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section or can directly click this link
- Afterwards, the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Candidates needs to enter the details like ID proof and document proof to open the Free Tirth Yatra Scheme Delhi complete registration form (Step 2)
- Here candidates can fill the complete details accurately to complete the Senior Citizen Free Teerth Yatra Yojana registration process.
After completion of Delhi CM Tirth Yatra Yojana registration process, candidates can login into their accounts and apply for this service.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
Applicants can apply online for free tirath yatra scheme and can avail the following travel packages:-
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 days|
Around 77,000 pilgrims can avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi and 1,000 pilgrims from each assembly constituency would be selected. All the selected applicants would also be entitled for an accidental insurance coverage of Rs. 1 lakh.
Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Yojana Eligibility / Documents List
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply online for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana in Delhi:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident (citizen) of Delhi.
- He / She must be at-least 60 years of age.
- All the selected senior citizens can take one assistant of 18 years or more with them. Delhi govt. will bear the entire cost of senior citizens along with their assistants.
- Government Officers, Employees and Workers cannot take the benefits of this scheme.
- All the selected candidates will have to make a self certification that all the details entered by them are correct.
- Only those citizens who have not taken the benefit if this scheme earlier are eligible.
- All the selected pilgrims will also get an insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Govt. will use Air Conditioned (AC) buses for travel. Even the food and breakfast will be arranged by the state government.
- Application Forms needs to be submitted online. Application forms will also be filled by the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA or office of pilgrimage committee.
- Lottery Draw is the only technique for the selection of candidates.
- Concerned authorities will verify that the selected beneficiary is from Delhi and other information furnished by him is correct.
Latest Update on Delhi Free Pilgrimage Scheme
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on 14 March 2021 announced that his government has decided to take senior citizens to Ayodhya for Ram Lalla’s darshan. CM also added that all expenses would be borne by the state government itself. The AAP dispensation already has a “Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana” that allows senior citizens of Delhi to undertake a free pilgrimage. All expenses related to travel, food and accommodation are borne by the Delhi government.
Along with the pilgrims, a team of doctors and paramedical staff would also be present. All the senior citizens above the age of 70 years would also get a chance to go along with attendant. Delhi CM said, “Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be ready in a year or two. Delhi government has decided to take senior citizens to Ayodhya for Ram Lalla’s darshan with travel, accommodation, and food expenses to be borne by us.”
He announced the free pilgrimage scheme for the elderly on Wednesday while addressing the Delhi Assembly. “I am a devotee of Lord Ram and Hanuman. We have been following 10 principles inspired by the concept of ‘Ram Rajya’ to serve the people of Delhi,” he said. Kejriwal said the Delhi government has taken many steps to honour the elderly, the most important being sending them on free pilgrimages.
His announcement about the pilgrimage scheme came a day after the AAP government presented a ₹69,000-crore budget themed on “patriotism” under which installation of 500 flag masts and programmes on the lives of freedom fighters are planned across the city. It also announced a “deshbhakti curriculum”.