Delhi govt. is inviting online applications for Mega Job Fair January 2019 for the upcoming job fair in Thyagaraj Stadium, Thyagaraj Marg, INA, Delhi. Now interested job seeker & employers can make online registration for job fair to be organized on 21 & 22 Jan at Delhi Job Fair Portal at jobfair.delhi.gov.in.
Timings for this Delhi Govt. Mega Job Fair January 2019 would be 11 a.m to 5 p.m as specified by the Directorate of Employment. Companies and Jobseekers can fill online registration / application form at the official Delhi govt. job fair portal.
Jobseekers can choose vacancies as per their qualification and skill as per their system generated Login I.D and password.
Delhi Job Fair 2019 Registration for Jobseekers
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration for Job Fair in Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi:-
- Visit the official website jobfair.delhi.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Registration” link under ‘Job Seekers’ section or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Delhi Job Fair 2019 Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter personal details, educational qualifications, present employment status and physical fitness etc. and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- The advertisement for upcoming job fair in Delhi 2019 is shown below:-
- All the interested candidates can attend job fair in 2019 in Thyagraj stadium.
Candidates can Edit / Update Profile by entering their registration number and mobile number.
Delhi Job Fair Portal Employers Registration
Employers can make registration for upcoming job fair in Delhi 2019 in Thyagraj Stadium:-
- Visit the official website at http://jobfair.delhi.gov.in/Default.aspx
- At the homepage, scroll over the ‘Employer’ and click at the “Employer Registration” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Delhi Job Employers Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here employers can enter details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
In case of any query, candidates can call on the phone number 011-25846321/25846322 or can send an e-mail at [email protected]
— For more details, visit official website http://jobfair.delhi.gov.in/Default.aspx