The state govt. of Arunachal Pradesh is executing the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana for all the women weavers in the state. The primary objective of this scheme is to provide an easy access to an affordable loan facility through bank channel. All women wavers of the state will be eligible for the scheme who requires capital for their working purpose.
Under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana, the women will get a loan only at 7% interest subvention. Subsequently, the benefits of this scheme is open to all women weavers whether a single woman weaver or a group of women weavers.
Although, the benefit of the scheme is applicable only to those women who have their own looms. The eligible and interested woman weaver can apply for this scheme through the official website itanagar.nic.in/scheme.html
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana Application Form
The complete steps to apply online has been specified below :-
- Firstly, the interested women will have to visit the official website itanagar.nic.in or directly click on itanagar.nic.in
- Now the women have to click on “To Download Form” link on the homepage or can directly click on Application Form.
- Afterwards, an application form will appear as shown below :-
- After the application form is downloaded, the women shall fill all the required information in the given application form.
- Moreover, interested women weavers can also obtain the application form from the office of CO / EAC / BDO / SDO / ADC / DC.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to submit the completed form to the circle officer.
- The Circle Officer will inspect and certify that the applicants are in possession of working loom(s).
- After the inspection, women can apply in any bank and can avail the benefits of loan from any bank.
- This scheme is Only applicable to the individual women weaver or Group of Women Weavers, Not to any company or any partnership firms.
Highlights of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Yojana
The state government has made some provision in the scheme which are specified below:-
- The beneficiary of the scheme will get a loan on 7% interest subvention.
- Subsequently, the government will provide loan facility as a short-term credit / Cash Credit limit / Working capital limit / Weavers Credit Card / Swarojgar Credit card availed by the women weavers of the state.
- Accordingly, the Commercial and Regional Rural Banks will start disbursing the loans after 1 April 2017.
- Moreover, the state government has set a target to benefit approx. 3000 women weavers across the state for the current financial year.
- For this reason, the limit of working capital loan is up to Rs 2 lakh for each applicant women weaver under this scheme.
- In addition to this, the district administration will cover all the women weavers with no limit on the unit size / number of looms.
- However, the district administration and the bank will make all necessary efforts to create awareness about the scheme.
The interested candidate can download the complete guidelines of the scheme by click onthis link.
— Candidates can also see the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana Startup Loan Scheme for Youths of Arunachal Pradesh.
— Moreover, candidates can also see the Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana Application Form – Zero Interest Loan to Farmers.