Arunachal Pradesh govt. has launched a new Health Insurance Scheme named Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY). Now, both Ayushman Bhart – National health protection Mission (AB-NHPM) and CMAAY will be converged with coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family to provide quality health care. CMAAY Scheme will provide cashless treatment to poor people in “Assurance Mode” and will replace the existing CM’s Universal Health Insurance Scheme (CMUHIS). Interested candidates can apply online for CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana at cmaay.com
Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Society under Health Dept. will implement this scheme. The state govt. will announce this scheme on 15 August 2018. The state govt. has approved the enrollment and pre-authorization of beneficiaries through online mode availing AB-NHPM and CMAAY.
Latest Update – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) – Complete Details
Govt. will provide benefits on the basis of annual coverage and package charges on 23 specific treatment procedures.
CMAAY Enrollment – Apply Online for CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana
CM’s Arogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) aims to provide the cashless hospitalisation to poor and vulnerable groups upto Rs. 5 lakh per family per year. Under this scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 1 lakh for Secondary Care and Rs. 4 lakh for Tertiary Care. All the beneficiaries can avail benefits of this Health Assurance Scheme in any empanelled hospitals through a new web portal. The main focus is to ensure “Health for All” by 2020. Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- Visit the official website cmaay.com
- Apply Online – Then click at “Apply” link present in the Enrollment section.
- Afterwards the CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana Online Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Check Status – People can check their status using the link – CMAAY Status
- Sign Document Upload – To upload the signed document, click at CMAAY Sign Document Upload
- Search Enrollment Details – Patients can check their enrollment details to avail scheme benefits. If there name is not present in the CMAAY Beneficiary List, then such patients needs to make online enrollment. Check details at the link – Find CMAAY Enrollment Details
- Eligibility – Check Eligibility Criteria at CMAAY Eligibility
CM Pema Khandu has launched web portal cmaay.com for implementation of Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) and Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana. The process of empanelment of hospitals, registration of beneficiaries etc. will be completed by 10 August. Accordingly, the state govt. will launch this scheme on 15th August 2018.
CMAAY Hospital Empanelment Application Form
Hospital Empanelment lines are open for CMAAY Scheme. All the Govt. / Semi govt. / Private / Charitable / Trust hospitals can fill the hospital empanelment online application form to enroll for this scheme. Every hospitals must understand the Process Flow first and then fill CMAAY Hospital Empanelment Form:-
- Visit the same official website cmaay.com
- Apply Online for Hospital Empanelment – At the homepage, click at the “Apply” link under the Empanelment section or directly click this link
- Then click at “Click Here for Application“, read instructions and agree to Terms and Conditions, and then click the type of hospital. It could be any govt./ private/ charitable/ trust hospital. Clicking on that particular type will open the application form for that hospital.
- For instance, if we click at the “Govt. / Semi Govt.” tab, then Hopital Empanelment form will appear as follows:-
- Here give all the Hospital details, Registration details, Accrediation & Certification details, bank Details, Taxation details and Submit the form to complete the CMAAY application process.
Package List for Hospitals is now available, see the complete List of Package Rates at the link:-
Arunachal Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Arunachal Pradesh:Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana Startup Loan Scheme 2021 – Application Form & Details
CMAAY Approved List of Procedures
There will be approved list of procedures in 23 specialties as given in the table below:-
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||General Surgery|
|Plastic and Reconstructive||Burns Management|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Paediatrics Medical Management|
|Paediatrics Surgery||Medical Packages|
|Oncology||Mental Disorders Package|
|Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)|
For more benefits and details on the CMAAY Health Scheme, please click the link – CMAAY Scheme Details