Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has announced a scholarship scheme under Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan (SKA). This is “CII-SKA Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme” for the Undergraduate Students of Food Technology / Microbiology, Nutrition & Home Science. Interested candidates can download the offline CII-Face application form, check eligibility and complete details at cii-ska.in
CII-SKA Scholarship Scheme for UG Students will promote food safety among the future generation, facilitate education for needy and meritorious students and to strengthen student connect with SKA. Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan (SKA) – National Mission on Safe Food is a pan-India initiative of CII launched in July 2015 by the central government.
SKA is aligned with “Jago Grahak Jago” campaign of Ministry of Consumer Affairs and PM ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’. All the continuing students can fill the application form before 31 July 2018 while the new students can apply before 31 August 2018.
CII-SKA Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Application Form for UG Students
Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan aims to promote food safety by creating awareness & capacity building of stakeholders connected with food products. This scheme will ensure “Safe and Hygienic Food For All”. All the candidates can download the application form through the link given below:-
- CII FACE – SKA Scholarship Scheme 2018 Application Form & Details
- The CII-SKA Merit-cum-Means UG Scholarship Scheme 2018 Application Form will appear as below:-
All the students must fill the application form and submit to the Principal / Director / HOD / Professor In-charge for verification purpose.
CII Face – Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Eligibility
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for CII-SKA Scholarship Scheme 2018 for UG students of Food Technology/ Microbiology, Nutrition and Home Science:-
- Indian Students who have taken admission in Under Graduate courses in Food Science / Technology / Processing / Microbiology / Safety / Nutrition. All the deserving students with good academic record and requires financial assistance are eligible.
- Students must have completed their previous semesters without any break like 1st Semester for 2nd Semester Scholarship, 1st & 2nd Semester both for 2nd year scholarship, 3rd and 4th semester for 3rd year scholarship and so on.
- All courses of the previous semesters must be cleared by the students in their first attempt. Students must have secured at-least 60% marks or B-Grade in all their subjects.
- Annual Income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- Merit of Student and Parental Income will be given weightage in 60:40 ratio. Moreover, the merit will be considered for the last given examination.
- If the annual income of parents of applicants is below Rs. 1 lakh, then he will be awarded 100 marks, Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 1.50 lakh – 95 marks, Rs. 1.50 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh – 90 marks, Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 2.5 lakh – 85 marks.
Amount of Scholarship – CII-SKA Scholarship Scheme 2018
CII will provide the scholarship amount for the following things:-
— Tuition fees
— Allowance for purchase of books and study material
— Hostel accommodation and related incidental subsistence allowance
CII-SKA Scholarship Scheme for Under-Graduate Students – Deadlines
The important dates and deadlines for CII-Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 are as follows:-
|Last date of application (Continuing Students)||31 July 2018|
|Last date of application (New Students)||31 August 2018|
|Decision by Jury||September 2018|
|Scrutiny by CII Secretariat||September 2018|
|Communication to Students||October 2018|
References for Students of Food Technology, Nutrition & Home Science
— In case of any further query, please contact Ms Amandeep (CII-FACE) at firstname.lastname@example.org
— To know more about this scholarship scheme – Click here
— For all other details, visit the official website http://www.cii-ska.in/Default.aspx