CIDCO Lottery 2018 final list of rejected applications has been published and is now available online at lottery.cidcoindia.com. All the applicants who have made registrations in CIDCO housing scheme can now check their name in the final list whether it is accepted or not. It is imperative to note that all those candidates whose name appears in this list are not eligible for participating in draw.
This time CIDCO lottery is offering around 14,838 houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and LIG (Lower Income Category). Out of the total number of homes, 5,262 houses are for economically weaker section (EWS) having income below Rs. 25,000 p.m and 9,576 apartments are for low-income group (LIG) category people having income b/w Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 50,000 per month.
If the name of the applicant appears in the present final list, then their applications are accepted and make them eligible for draw of lottery. They can check their result for draw of lottery on 2 October 2018.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Final List of Rejected Applicants
The complete procedure to check your name in the final list of rejected applications for CIDCO Lottery 2018 is specified below:-
- Visit the official website lottery.cidcoindia.com
- At the homepage, click at the “Final Rejected Application List” link present under ‘Lottery Information’ section as shown in the figure below:-
- This will open the final list of rejected applicants for CIDCO Lottery 2018. Other applications whose details does not appears in this rejected applications list are successfully submitted and approved.
- Thus, if any person who has filled CIDCO online application form and does not find their name in the list, then he / she is eligible for the draw of lottery for CIDCO Housing Scheme.
- Final List of Accepted Applications for CIDCO Lottery 2018 will be published at the official website lottery.cidcoindia.com has been published on 28 September 2018.
The reason for rejection is given in the downloaded PDF file and only 3 days are left for final results. All those candidates who does not wants to participate in the lottery can take away their name and apply for refund on 10 October 2018.
The carpet area under CIDCO housing scheme for EWS houses is 25.81 sq.mt. while carpet area for houses for LIG category people is 29.82 sq.mt. All the persons from EWS and LIG groups will be allocated houses as per their name appears in the draw of lottery for CIDCO Housing Scheme to be held on 2 October 2018.