Chhattisgarh govt. has launched CM Haat Bazar Yojana to provide proper health care facilities in far flung areas. In this CM Haat-Bazaar Clinic scheme, govt. will send a medical team comprising of doctor, para-medical staff along with sufficient medicines to provide proper treatment to rural people. Now CG govt. will provide health care services in all the denoted scheduled tribe areas which are deprived of basic healthcare facilities.
CM Haat Bazaar Yojana has been started from 2 October 2019 on the occasion of 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Jayanti). In these Haat bazaars, even the doctors at rural level can get medical advice from highly expert doctors and can then provide treatment.
The state govt. of Chhattisgarh has already issued directions to officials to identify haat bazaars in their areas and send mobile treatments units in these identified districts.
CG Chief Minister Haat-Bazaar Clinic Scheme
The important features and highlights of Chhattisgarh CM Haat Bazar Yojana are as follows:-
- The state govt. will organize haat bazaar to provide health facilities. The main objective is to provide health facilities to last person in remote areas especially in tribal areas.
- CG govt. will send mobile health teams to provide portable x-ray facility. Mitanins and RHOs instructed to bring patients to haat-bazaar clinics.
- Govt. will also provide facilities to ensure check up for diseases as well as free medicines and treatment. There would be extensive use of mobile units and portable machines.
- Chhattisgarh govt. will upgrade various health units under Universal Health Care Scheme. Weekly Haat-Bazaars with mobile clinics in far flung tribal and naxal affected areas with pathology services, portable X-ray and other medical facilities and essential medicines.
- In CM Haat-Bazaar Clinic Scheme, there would be private room for women and facility to send serious patients to larger centres.
- In several haat-bazars, govt. will provide facility of free testing and treatment of several diseases.
CM Haat Bazaar Yojana is an initiative of the state govt. to take health services in scheduled tribe areas. The CM Haat-Bazaar Clinic Scheme would be advertised in local language to benefit local people. The state govt. has started neo-natal intensive care units at Narayanpur, Sukma and Kondagaon districts.
— CG CM Mukhyamantri Suposhan Abhiyan to provide nutritious meals to women and children has also started on 2 October 2019. CM Bhupesh Baghel had already launched Harik Naani Bera Campaign in Bastar district to tackle the menace of malnutrition.