[Apply] CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme Online Application / Registration Form: Chhattisgarh government has launched a new CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme in state Budget 2021. In this Kaushalya Matritva Yojana, govt. will incentivize mothers on the birth of second girl child. The assistance amount would be of Rs. 5,000 for which mothers of newborn babies can apply. The CG state govt. may invite Kaushalya Maternity Scheme online registration / application form through online or offline mode.
CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme Apply Online Form 2021
Just like maternity benefit schemes in other states, the state govt. of Chhattisgarh may invite CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme apply online form. The Kaushalya Matritva Yojana application / registration form may be invited at the state govt’s official websiteor through a new dedicated portal. As soon as the Kaushal Matrutva Yojna apply online process begins, we will update it here.
Eligibility Criteria for CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme (Rs. 5,000)
Only those candidates fulfilling the below mentioned criteria are eligible for CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme 2021:-
A) Mothers giving birth to second girl child.
B) Age of mother must be more than 18 years.
C) She must be having institutional delivery in Public Institution.
This eligibility criteria for CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme is valid only for 2nd live births.
List of Documents Required for Kaushalya Matritva Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required for CG Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2021:-
Chhattisgarh Government Schemes 2021छत्तीसगढ़ सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Chhattisgarh:Chhattisgarh Padhai Tunhar Dwar PortalRTE Chhattisgarh Admissions 2021-22CEO Chhattisgarh Voter List 2021-2022
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account (copy of bank passbook – front page)
- Age Proof of Mother
Announcement of Rs. 5000 Scheme for Birth of Second Girl Child in Chhattisgarh Budget 2021
CM Bhupesh Baghel presented Chhattisgarh Budget 2021 of Rs. 97,106 crore for 2021-22 during the Assembly session. It was to ensure the prosperity of farmers and economically weaker sections in the state while being true to the government’s motto of “Gadhbo Nava Chhattisgarh” (create a new Chhattisgarh). CG Budget defines the concept of development through the acronym HEIGHT, where h stands for holistic development, e for education (equal opportunity for all), i for infrastructure, g for governance, h for health and t for transformation. The allocations made in the CG Budget are as follows:-
- Rs. 175 crore for the Godhan Nyay Yojana as a pilot project to buy cow dung from cattle herders and convert it to organic vermicompost. Rs. 80 crore was paid under the scheme and more than 71,000 quintals of vermicompost manufactured by several SHGs in the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana for direct cash transfers to farmers was allotted Rs 5,760 crore, up by Rs. 660 crore from last year when the scheme was launched.
- Industrial parks will be built in rural and urban settings across the state. He also announced 119 new English medium schools, 21 student hostels, 8 colleges, while allotting Rs 372 crore for operation of hostels for SC/ST students.
- The state govt. also announced Rs 300 crore towards setting up three medical colleges.
- Baghel also announced an increase in the pay of ‘Swacchata Didis’ working in the state.
- Rs. 30 crore in view of reverence and popularity of general public towards Sri Ram Van Gaman Tourism Circuit to give impetus to the identified works.
Among the new schemes in the budget was the Kaushalya Maternity Scheme to incentivize mothers on the birth of a second girl child.