जानिए कैसे करें बिहार कोरोना सहायता एप पर ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन और पाएँ बिहार सरकार की तरफ से 1000 रुपए की आर्थिक मदद - सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
Table of Contents
Bihar Disaster Management Department has launched Corona Tatkal Sahayata mobile app for smartphone users. Now all the android phone users can download Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata Mobile App from google play store. Upon installing this app, people can register to get financial aid of Rs. 1,000 during nation-wide Coronavirus Lockdown. The assistance amount would be transferred directly into bank accounts through DBT mode and can be utilized to prevent COVID-19 spread. Check how to fill application / registration form, eligibility criteria and complete details.
All the residents of Bihar who are stuck in other states due to Coronavirus curfew can make registration for Rs. 1,000 assistance. Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata Mobile App will basically benefit those construction workers and needy persons who are stuck outside the state and are unable to reach their home due to COVID-19 lockdown.
Each needy Bihari family (residing outside Bihar) will get assistance of Rs. 1,000 per family from CM Relief Fund.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Mobile App
Here is the complete process to download Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata Mobile App:-
- Firstly visit the official website at aapda.bih.nic.in
- At this page, click at the “बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता मोबाइल ऍप” tab as shown below:-
- Direct Links
- The mobile app will start downloading automatically.
How to Register for Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata Yojana
Upon downloading the app, click at the Install button to run this app on your android smartphones. Below is the complete simplified process to make registration at the Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata Mobile App:
A) After installation is complete, firstly give the permissions asked on this app.
B) Accordingly, the Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata App Registration Form will appear as below:-
C) Here applicants can enter their personal details, select their district, panchayat etc. and enter their aadhaar number to complete registration process.
Bihar Government Schemes 2020बिहार सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Bihar:Bihar Ration Card List 2020Bihar Ration Card Apply Form 2020 PDF Download in Hindi (Online / Offline)[Apply] Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana (MVPY) Online Registration / Application 2020
After successful submission and subsequent verification by the concerned authorities, the state govt. will transfer assistance of Rs. 1,000 to bank accounts of applicants from Bihar CM Relief Fund.
Eligibility / Documents for Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria as well as documents list before making Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata App Registration:-
— Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
— He / She must be stuck outside the state of Bihar due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
— Applicant must possess a bank account in any of the bank located in Bihar.
— Copy of Aadhaar Card
— Bank account in the name of the applicant
It is hereby important to note that photograph (selfie) uploaded by the applicants at the mobile app shall match with the photo in the Aadhar card, so both photos must be clear. Only one registration is allowed for a single Aadhar card number. Applicants will have to enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile no. in the Bihar Corona Tatkaal Sahayata Mobile app. The amount would be transferred into the bank accounts of the applicants through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Bihar Govt. Initiatives to Tackle Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here is the list of initiatives taken by the Bihar state govt. to tackle the alarming situation over Coronavirus:-
- Aapda Rahat Kendra – Bihar Disaster Management Department has setup 128 “Aapda Rahat Kendras” for poor and destitute people. These Aapda Rahat Shivirs comprises of kitchens and are focusing on providing all essential items including food to poor people. Moreover, the social distancing initiative to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread is also being taken care of. These shivirs are already providing food to around 10,000 people every day.
- 3 Free Cylinders under PMUY – Around 65 lakh families in Bihar will get 3 Free LPG Gas Cylinder under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Food Grains to Antyodaya Yojana beneficiaries – More than 25 lakh families will get 210 Kg of food grains under the Antyodaya Scheme.
- Garur App to Track COVID-19 Patients – The state government of Bihar has launched “Garur App” for tracking and surveillance of the migrants. This app will track all those people who have entered the state after 10 March 2020 in the last few days through rail, roads and flights from across the country and abroad. All the health personnel and several disaster management wings of government have been linked with the Garur App. This initiative will enable govt. to track those people who needs to get quarantine and subsequent tracking.
— To get complete information on Bihar govt. initiatives to Tackle Coronavirus, read press release of Disaster Mgmt. Dept. published on 1 April 2020 through the link – http://disastermgmt.bih.nic.in/notice/COVID-19_010420.pdf
— Also visit the official website of Bihar Disaster Management at disastermgmt.bih.nic.in
For any technical assistance on app, send and e-mail to [email protected] and you can contact to the following helpline numbers – Krishna – 8789410978 (M), Abhinav – 7667426822 (M), Raj – 9534547098 (M),Adarsh – 8292825106 (M), Inderjit – 8986294256 (M), Shubham – 8271226204 (M).