Common Service Center (CSC) and National Health Accounts (NHA) signed an MoU to implement Ayushman Bharat Yojana through 3 lakhs CSCs. Health Ministry will support CSC Initiative on Tele-Medicines. CSCs can now register Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries in India. National Health Protection Scheme will cover 50 crore poor people and will provide coverage of upto Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
CSCs will perform the identification and registrations of beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Electronics & IT and Shri JP Nadda, Minister of Health and Family Welfare were present during the MoU signing ceremony.
Latest Update – Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List to find PMJAY empanelled hospitals in the state or any district.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan to start from 25 September 2018.
CSCs are now being selected for the implementation of AB-NHPM, largest healthcare scheme of world. CSCs have become major instrument of change in rural India.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration at CSC Centres
All the Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries can avail the following benefits by making registration at CSCs:-
- MoH&FW and CSC SPV are now going to implement the Ayushman Bharat Scheme through CSC centres.
- Any Beneficiary can visit their nearby located CSCs to avail benefit of this scheme.
- CSCs will help Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries for identification of their names in the MoH&FW database and their entitlement for this scheme.
- Moreover, CSCs will help beneficiaries to scan / upload their KYC documents for their identity verification and claim their entitlement.
- Beneficiaries can even print their Ayushman Family Cards through CSC Centers. This will serve as the base for their source claim.
- CSCs will spread awareness on this Ayushman Bharat Scheme and also promote it among citizens to ensure that maximum number of beneficiaries can avail this benefit.
CSCs will get Rs. 30 (tax inclusive) for assistance of beneficiary, identification, documents upload and printing a laminated card.
Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration through CSCs – Process
Below is the process which any Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary has to follow at CSCs:-
- All beneficiaries needs to visit nearby CSC centre to check their entitlement for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- CSC Centre will then check whether beneficiary is entitled for NHPS. CSC VLEs will upload the necessary details and documents like Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, PAN Number and others.
- Now the CSC Center will submit the details of new people for verification to the concerned approver / state authority for further verification and approval.
- MoH&FW has appointed SLA to get this application approved in particular timelines and revert it on Real Time Basis (RTS).
- CSC Center will then provide a printed card on paper to the Ayushman Beneficiaries.
- Each beneficiary can use these cards at Empanelled Hospitals to claim benefits under Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan.
These Common Service Centers (CSCs) will become a game changer in our country. People can then get treatment at NHPM Portal at specified Package Rates.
Role of Common Service Centers (CSCs) in PMRSSM
Common Service Centers (CSCs) have always played an important role in changing the life of the rural people. These CSCs have serve a great purpose in improving menstrual hygiene through Stree Swabhiman. Now with the inclusion of CSCs, the dream of Digital India is getting big leap with Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
In PM Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM), 10 crore families will be benefited with this revolutionary universal healthcare scheme in India. There are around 3 lakh CSCs in 2.5 lakh Panchayat which would serve as a great help in the implementation of this scheme. These CSCs will play an impressive role in shaping new economic model for rural populations under Digital India Initiative.