Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana (AB-MGRSBY)

हिंदी में पढ़ें

Ayushman Bharat - Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana (AB-MGRSBY) to start from 1 September 2019 by merging PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) & Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY) scheme

Dated: August 29, 2019 | Updated On: August 29, 2019 | By: Karan Chhabra |
Ayushman Bharat Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana

Rajasthan government is going to launch Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana from 1 September 2019. Under AB-MGRSBY scheme, govt. will merge central govt’s PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) and state govt’s Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojna (BSBY). This mega health insurance scheme will cover around 1.1 crore beneficiary families in the state.

Currently, AB-PMJAY scheme and BSBY Scheme has 80% of common beneficiaries for new insurance scheme. The rest of 20% beneficiary families would be included in the AB-MGRSBY scheme. The state govt. will provide cashless and paperless treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh for secondary and tertiary hospitalization.

People will be able to avail the AB-MGRSBY Scheme benefits in all empanelled private and public hospitals.

Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana

Rajasthan govt. is adopting and implementing central govt’s PMJAY as AB-MGRSBY scheme and it will replace existing Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana launched by previous government. After the merger of these health insurance schemes, around 10 lakh more families will be added to the beneficiary list of families.

The state govt. is receiving complaints of irregularities in BSBY and these shortcomings will be removed in the AB-MGRSBY Scheme. This scheme will be implemented in the entire state from 1 September 2019. The total number of families covered in BSBY scheme will be increased from 1 crore to 1.1 crore.

There are 80% common beneficiaries of AB-PMJAY and BSBY scheme and rest of 20% families would be added to new insurance scheme. Health dept. is going to carry out activities related to AB-MGRSBY scheme through a dedicated new portal. This portal is already prepared and made operational by department of Information Technology (DoIT).

TPA present at the hospitals will perform the claim processing of beneficiary families of Ayushman bharat in Rajasthan. State Health Assurance Agency (SHAA) will implement the Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana (AB-MGRSBY). Rajasthan govt. is committed to ensure the “Right to Health” for a common man.

SAVE AS PDF Source / Reference Link: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/centres-ayushman-bharat-set-to-be-launched-in-rajasthan-on-sept-1/articleshow/70880949.cms
Related Content