Arunachal Pradesh govt. has launched Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme for young graduates to participate in the key initiatives and departments of the state. All the eligible candidates can apply online by filling CM’s fellowship program application form at arunachalplan.gov.in. All the selected fellows will be paid lump sum fixed honorarium of Rs. 70,000/- per month.
AP Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program has been specifically designed to provide valuable experience to youth who are interested in social development. This would cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of public administration and will prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
This scheme will allow young academic talents to get associated with the Department of Finance, Planning & Investment Department and to work for mutual benefit. It is an opportunity for young graduates / post graduates and professionals to work with the government.
Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
The Arunachal Pradesh CM Fellowship Program shall be available throughout the year on the basis of requirements of department of Finance, Planning & Investment. Interested candidates can apply online in the address link [email protected] The complete procedure to download the AP CM Fellowship Program application form has been specified below:-
- Visit the official website arunachalplan.gov.in
- At the homepage, go to the “Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme” section and click at the “Details” option as shown below:-
- Direct link – AP CM Fellowship Programme Application Form Download (PDF)
- Afterwards in this pdf file, candidates can download the application form for CM fellowship program which will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can fill all the necessary details and submit the completed application form to complete the application process.
Fellows will work under the Policy Research Cell of Planning & Investment Division. Fellows will make contribution in the policy formulation by generation of policy inputs such as empirical analysis, brief reports and policy papers.
Arunachal Pradesh CM Fellowship Programme Eligibility Criteria
AP CM Fellowship scheme aims to train young professionals to identify problems in basic design of the programmes, schemes and implementation processes through structured research projects. This will enable the govt. to make necessary improvements to the policy at the implementation level. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for the CM fellowship program in Arunachal Pradesh:-
- Candidates must have completed Masters in any discipline with min. 3 years of work experience or applicant must have completed Graduation in any discipline with min. 5 years of working experience.
- He / She must have secured at-least 60% marks in both Under Graduation (UG) and Post Graduation (PG).
- All the candidates with domain experience and from premier (reputed) institutes like IITs / IIMs / ISB will be given preference.
- All the candidates with knowledge of project management skills, experience in implementation and monitoring of
govt. schemes, ICT experience and is proficient in MS Office products like Word, Excel and Power-Point, already exposed to MS projects or similar tools would be preferred.
Fellows would also get mutually benefit in the later stage of their career as this program will provide opportunities for professional growth and learning.
Arunachal government has launched a Chief Minister Fellowship programme with an aim to involve young graduates in various key initiatives and departments of the state government. Interested applicants may apply. Here are the details. @PMOIndia @ArunachalDIPR pic.twitter.com/URlaMnwIQp
— Pema Khandu (@PemaKhanduBJP) November 12, 2018
AP CM’s Fellowship Program Domains / Area for Fellowship
There are 25 areas or domains for which an applicant could get selected which are as follows:-
|PM’s flagship programmes|
|CM’s flagship programmes|
|Perspective planning, performance based budgeting|
|Sustainable development Goals|
|Economics / Finance|
|Poverty alleviation programme evaluation|
|All centrally sponsored schemes|
|Agriculture and related activities|
|Environment & Forests|
|Skill development & Employment|
|Rural development, drinking water, science and technology|
|Infrastructure (Rural / Urban)|
|Health, nutrition, women and child development, human resources development|
|Trade / Commerce|
|Communications and information, communications and social media, data management and analysis of development policy|
|Science and technology|
|Skill development & employment|
For complete information on Chief Minster Fellowship Program in Arunachal Pradesh like experience certificate, logistics and support, period, remuneration, click the link below:- http://arunachalplan.gov.in/html/docs/CM_Fellowship_programme/CMs_Fellowship_Prog.pdf