AP Aarogya Raksha Scheme Apply Online: Andhra Pradesh state government is inviting Arogya Raksha Scheme online registration form at www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in. This scheme is to assist Above Poverty Line families from catastrophic health expenditure. It is a universal health insurance scheme for the people of the state. The Arogya Raksha scheme would cover people Above Poverty Line to provide them an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 Lakh per annum. The scheme was announced by the then Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on 1st January 2017 and current YSR government is continuing Arogya Raksha Yojana implementation.
AP YSR Arogya Raksha Scheme Apply Online / Download Family Card
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official AP YSR Aarogyasri website at https://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Aarogya Raksha” tab or directly click https://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/web/guest/arogyaraksha link to open the page as shown below:-
STEP 3: At this page, hit at the “Click Here to Enroll” link to open the page to Apply Online for Arogya Raksha Scheme / Download Family Card.
STEP 4: Here candidates can enter the Aadhaar number and click at the “Go” button. After clicking “Go” button, you will get an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP an click the “Verify Button“.
STEP 5: If your mobile number is not registered, you will be required to visit the nearest Mee-Seva center and get your mobile number registered against your Aadhar Number.
STEP 6: Once, OTP is verified, you will see family details on the next screen along the images of family members. Here you can click “Apply Arogya Raksha” to register for the scheme.
STEP 7: If you are eligible for the scheme, you may proceed to pay the premium through online payment gateway. OR, if you are not eligible, screen will show a message that “FAIL, You are not eligible to register in the scheme“.
STEP 8: Pay the premium amount online and you will get a Arogya Raksha Claim Number.
STEP 9: YOU ARE DONE! Use this claim number or your Aadhar Number to receive cashless treatment for covered diseases for up to Rs. 2 Lakh. Once you have applied for Arogya Raksha Scheme and get enrolled, you can then download Aarogya Raksha family card.
Note – In case your aadhaar number is not registered for YSR Arogya Raksha Scheme then you will get the following message. Your survey is not at complete. Please you and your family members visit your enumerator to complete the survey. For help, please call Toll Free No : 1800 599 1111 మీ సర్వే ఇ౦కా జరగలేదు. దయచేసి మీరు మరియు మీ కుటు౦బసబ్యులు మీ Enumerator వద్ద వివరాలు అన్నింటిని నమొదు చేసుకో౦డి. మరింత సమాచారం కొరకు Toll Free No : 1800 599 1111 కి కాల్ చేయండి.
YSR Aarogya Raksha Renewal Statistics
The link to open the AP YSR Aarogya Raksha Registration page is https://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/web/guest/arogyaraksha. At this page, click at the “Renewal Statistics” to open the page to check YSR Aarogya Raksha Renewal statistics as shown below:-
This page contains information regarding district name, total families renewal, total members renewal, total amount, total members renewal through meeseva, total members renewal through web, total amount through meeseva, total amount through WEB.
Objectives / Features of Aarogya Raksha Health Insurance Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh is the first and only State in India providing of “Health for All” with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the State by launching “Aarogya Raksha”.
- ‘Health for All’ Scheme counts to be one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity and providing accountable and evidence-based good-quality health-care services in the State to assist Above Poverty Line families from catastrophic health expenditure.
- End-to-end cashless services for identified 1059 diseases under secondary and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
- The BPL families and families coming under employees and pensioners health scheme and working journalist health scheme are already covered with quality health care. The remaining population accounting to 32 lakhs of families will be covered under “Health for All” in addition to 159 lakhs of families who are already covered under various state owned programmes like Dr.YSR Aarogyasri, Employees Health Scheme and Working Journalist Scheme.
- The APL / BPL families can enroll under “Aarogya Raksha” from 01.01.2017 by paying the premium for the entire family for one year @ Rs.1200/- for individual.
- Unlike other insurance schemes pre existing disease will not be considered.
- The new born can be registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months.
- The newly married couple either the wife or husband belongs to other state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
- The choice of hospital for undergoing treatment is with the patient. The entire process from the time of conduct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing , treatment, follow- up and claim payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud.
- 138 Follow-up services will be provided for a period of one year through fixed packages to those patients who require long term follow-up therapy in order to get optimum benefit from the procedure and avoid complications. Follow-up packages include consultation and medication.
- The aim of the Arogya Raksha Scheme is to improve equity of access to Above Poverty Line families to quality tertiary medical care both by strengthening the Public Hospital infrastructure as well as through purchase of quality private medical services to provide financial support of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum for individual for catastrophic health needs.
- End-to-end cashless inpatient services from the time of reporting of the patient, including professional services, investigations, medicines, implants, consumables, diet and ten (10) days post-discharge medication, including treatment of complications, if any, up to thirty (30) days post-discharge for those patients who undergo listed therapy(ies) offered through Network Hospitals.
To avail the Arogya Raksha scheme benefits, every individual would be required to pay Rs. 100 per month or Rs. 1200 per annum. To avail the family benefits, ever individual in the family would be required to pay Rs. 1200 per annum as the policy premium. The World Health Organisation, Bill Gates Foundation and other noted health organizations are supporting the government in implementing this scheme.
Arogya Raksha Scheme Registration through Meeseva Centers
Registrations for Arogya Raksha scheme are being invited and the interested applicants should enroll themselves into the scheme. The coverage period would however starts from 1st April. The applications are being invited through Mee seva centers across the state. There are a total of 11061 Mee Seva Centers across the state where the application forms for Arogya Raksha scheme can be filled. The list of Mee Seva centers in the state can be found by visiting the link below.
List of Mee Seva Centers –
Arogya Raksha scheme would be linked to the Aadhar Number of the beneficiaries and in order to avail the cashless treatment through the scheme, one only needs to show their Aadhar number at any of the empanelled private and government hospitals.
List of Hospitals & Procedures under NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
The detailed list of government & private hospitals and covered medical procedure & packages can be found at the below links.
List of Government Hospitals | List of Private Hospitals | List of Procedures | Follow-Up Packages | Government Orders | Circulars
For more information about NTR Arogya Raksha health insurace scheme, please visit the following link